Soldiers are not heroes (1 Viewer)

HSC
No what i am suggesting is no war at all. What i am suggesting is we stop looking at killing as in any way justifiable, even if people are employed and paid to do so. I do not hate the whole system, I hate the aspect of the system that justifies war. In all honesty, someone who conforms to a system unquestionably and sees it as the sole definer of their morals is the one who really needs to grow up.
Have I claimed at all that 'the system' as you like to call it defines my morals? No I have not.

A world without war is an idealistic dream. It will never happen.

That's a fact.

HSC

My opinion - It IS FUCKING TIME WE USE NON-LETAL BULLETS with some anesthetic. But then again that gives rise to the overuse of them for one's greed.
If you manage to invent such a bullet like that and it is feasible you would be a very rich man. It's just not possible to do that, and then compete with the real bullets that the enemy use.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Honestly, everyone who posted in this thread should be banned.
I agree with you. It wouldn't surpise me if a lot of people in here have also broken some Australian laws with regards to hate speech and the hate of the armed forces. That alone is reason enough for the thread to be closed.

HSC
I agree with you. It wouldn't surpise me if a lot of people in here have also broken some Australian laws with regards to hate speech and the hate of the armed forces. That alone is reason enough for the thread to be closed.
Are you the biggest trolling account in the history of the internet?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
So much fucking retardation

Number man, you are not so bad because you actually have some reason (however much I disagree with it) for believing what you do.

davidbarnes is legit retarded and is a fucking enemy of freedom in every sense of the phrase. He believes in repression of opinion and free speech because "i dun dere like dis". You support oppression and tyranny. Go live in Iran you'd fit in well.

Seriously "hate of the armed forces" being against the law jesus fucking christ how do you function

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
So much fucking retardation

Number man, you are not so bad because you actually have some reason (however much I disagree with it) for believing what you do.

davidbarnes is legit retarded and is a fucking enemy of freedom in every sense of the phrase. He believes in repression of opinion and free speech because "i dun dere like dis". You support oppression and tyranny. Go live in Iran you'd fit in well.

Seriously "hate of the armed forces" being against the law jesus fucking christ how do you function
I am not an enemy of freedom, nor do I believe in repression of opinion. It is in fact you that is for repression of opinion in my opinion. I function just fine thank you.

Existential

HSC
N/A
ffs.
SRSLY!?
do you think when you type...

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
Have I claimed at all that 'the system' as you like to call it defines my morals? No I have not.

A world without war is an idealistic dream. It will never happen.

That's a fact.
You are not so much a realist as you are a useless defeatist prat.

maths94

HSC
soldiers being heros or not depend on their cause on going to war. Example the Iraq war with america iraq afganistan australia is stupid. Iraq has done nothing wrong and these random aussie and american soldiers start killling them in their own country. If you went to that war you are a dickhed and a faggot. But in the yugoslavian war it wasnt based on stealing oil it was based on race and religion and people who thought in that war thought for their country. Thats why heros were made in that war like Radovan Karadzic, Ratko Mladic, Slobodan Milosevic and many others.

Climactic

HSC
Can someone please tell me how the US is stealing oil from Iraq? I've seen it twice in this thread.

HSC
it wasnt even about oil

an iraqi scientist trolled the world, said iraq had WMDs, bush had to take down saddamn so that his daddy would love him and WMDs was a good (shit) excuse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)