some advice (1 Viewer)

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC
i got a question, i picked physics, and hating it. school wont let me change, i tired accounting via OTEN, careers advisor told me too late, any way i could do some subject via distance education, or do 1 subject in 1 year next year, in time for HSC.

kawaiinlove

HSC
the best option is probably just to deal with it until the end of year 11 (which is only 2 more terms) then drop it.

Brontecat

HSC
its never too late to start distance ed with karabar distance education centre (based outside canberra) if u start later that usual they just give u a condensed course

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC
its never too late to start distance ed with karabar distance education centre (based outside canberra) if u start later that usual they just give u a condensed course
Single course enrolments should be completed by the end of November 2008 for most categories of student. karabar webiste

are you sure its still possible?

Gunner_Fly

HSC
I find alot of people in my school saying the hate physics and that they would drop it at the end of year 11, but once they get there they keep the course. Stick in there, you'll probably grow to like it.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I love physics :)

just keep going.. who know's you might find it better in a few months?

bby

HSC
oh dear. physics. :(
i dropped it as soon as i had the chance.
good luck with enduring it for another 2 terms and 2 weeks (Y)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)