Some help needed (1 Viewer)

Dural... DO NOT CALL IT THE STICKS!! I DON'T OWN S
HSC
Hey, my english teacher has asked us to write a response to the AoS question for Imaginative Journeys.. It is due this coming Tuesday. *sigh* she couldnt let us even start to wind down for the holidays.. ANYWAY....
Here is the question:

"To what extent has studying the concept of Imaginative Journeys expanded your understanding of yourself, of individuals, and of the world?

In your answer, refer to your prescribed text, ONE text from the prescribed stimulus booklet, Journeys, and at least ONE other related text of your own choosing."

I just want to know, should I use one or two coleridge poems in my response? The stimulus booklet text I'm using is Journey to the Interior by Margaret Atwood and my related text is Where The Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak. Have I chosen well?
Can anyone help me out with going about answering this question?
Here is what I've done of my introduction:

Imaginative journeys are an inevitable part of life. Whenever we find ourselves confined to a place or situation we would rather not be in, out imaginations provide an escape. Through these imaginative journeys we learn many things about ourselves, about others and about the world. In studying the concept of Imaginative Journeys I have been able to understand many things, not only about myself but also about individuals I encounter and also about the world in which I live.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Thankyou!!

Rabbit - I am owned by Squirrel

forevaunited

HSC
Lol this is exactly the same question our teacher gave us but we are studying physical journeys. The annoying thing about it, is that they made it personal even though they are not looking for a personal response. Bluntly put, pretty much all things i study in English dont really affect the way i perceive the world, i just regurgitate the blabble that they want to hear - and so do many lol. i mean i can understand the concepts and stuff - and i have views on these concepts but they are not an integral part of the way my life operates. hmmm

lol ok my english rant is over. sorry didn't help whatsoever did i. . .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)