someone clarify this for me (1 Viewer)

Simone Pip

HSC
2ndbest said:
ah I think you kinda missed the point of post modernism in a historical context Steph999. I don't think gum and stuff will be assessed in our course. And also, according to Jencks, Falck and about a million others Post Modernists don't all believe that there is NO truth in history, may have to read over your notes on this one.

In order to get a real understanding of what post modernism is just read and read and read about it. You will probably get so confused to the point of cutting your eyes out rather thsn reading the word PoMo again but the light will eventually come on. I am still waiting for my light....
you are wrong steph999 did get it right the gum thing was just an example to make it easy to understand, it is not something that people should be taking literally, the original question was what is post modernism and from what i understand of it that was a great example that she gave you are the one not understanding it properly or understadning how to understand historiography terms

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)