Someone you love or someone who loves you? (1 Viewer)

ZJ NingNing

HSC
Would you marry someone you love (and they just like you) or someone who loves you (and you like them)?

it's pretty hard to decide, ey?

ZJ NingNing

HSC
I dont know, this is a theoretical question, anyway, you always have instincts and maybe you have found out from a friend of a friend of yours that they really love some1 else.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
wouldn't any self-respecting person choose 'neither'?

droodles

HSC
someone who loves me most definately because you know their feelings towards you are guaranteed and you can grow to love them over time, whereas if you love them you cannot be sure about their feelings towards you.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
ZJ NingNing said:
Would you marry someone you love (and they just like you) or someone who loves you (and you like them)?
I wouldn't do the first but I would do the second.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
my bf & i chose the same thing...someone we love. sounds a bit self-centred, but i guess it'd also depend on how close the 'love' and 'like' were - there can be a fine line between the two at times
but in a perfect world, you'd have similar feelings for eachother

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
either? i would prefer someone who loves me though, because i love me and if she loves me too then it means we are on the same wavelength :D

also, someone who loves me is more likely to forgive indiscretions, of which there will be many and often

iamsickofyear12

HSC
munchybuddy said:
Someone who loves me.

But seriously, u wouldnt be getting married unless u both loved each other :confused:
I would.

I'd never marry someone I didn't at least really like but if they love me then that's enough.

JamesJ

HSC
I don't think I could marry someone if I didn't love them. I'd want to think they loved me back though.

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
If I had to choose, for whatever reason such as being too old already, then it'll be the latter. I'll avoid the situation if I can lol - Neither is good at all and if you feel like you'd have to grow love over time, there's always the risk of it not happening, or you'd just feel 'forced' into loving them back, although it's better than the former, where you'd feel like you're below them and have to impress them.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
ZJ NingNing said:

it's pretty hard to decide, ey?
So you're getting married some time soon?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)