songs on ipod not working.. (1 Viewer)

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
hey guys,

i have an ipod nano 2gb. i delete all the songs that were previously on it and put new ones on, plus some of the old ones back on. but for some reason when i go to play the old songs they skip straight to the new ones. i've asked a couple of people and they don't seem to know why. i've tried resetting the ipod and still continues to do this. any ideas? can u format the ipod somehow? has anyone else experienced this problem??

by the way i deleted them through My Computer/:G/Music > Delete all songs (showing the hidden files).

cheers guys

Last edited:

Retrovertigo

HSC
N/A
You should've deleted them with the iTunes software, really.

Seconding the restoring, too.

Collin

HSC
N/A
You goof. In your future, manage your iPOD songs via iTunes - don't just go adding/deleting them straight from the device.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
what an inferior and annoying device. I am glad i never bought into that apple hype.

Collin

HSC
N/A
iTunes is an excellent piece of software. It makes organising, adding and deleting music files seemlessly easy. I fail to see how this makes the iPOD 'inferior' or 'annoying'.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
Collin said:
You goof. In your future, manage your iPOD songs via iTunes - don't just go adding/deleting them straight from the device.
i do add through itunes... i delete through the device because i found songs werent being deleted through itunes..

xXshadowXx

HSC
Collin said:
iTunes is a crappy piece of software. It makes organising, adding and deleting music files impossible. I find it stupidly easy to see how this makes the iPOD 'inferior' or 'annoying'.
Corrected.

Now tell me how to add an .avi video to my video iPod...

Collin

HSC
N/A
"It makes organising, adding and deleting music files impossible."

If you find that task 'impossible', then there's no hope for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)