SOS Party - 31 March @ The Ranch (1 Viewer)

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
This thing isn't really on at the "start of semester", but it should be a good shindig nonetheless. There'll certainly be more non-law students there, so you should all come along.

---

MULS is throwing a Start of Semester (SOS) Party at the Ranch on Friday March 31st from 9pm. For the low price of $5 you get: $5 Vodka/Redbulls all night, $3 drinks between 9-11pm, Jimmy Z from Nova969 will be spinning the decks, as well as fire breathers and break dancers to get you in the partying mood!

To buy tickets, come and visit the friendly MULS Executive at their O-Week Stall this week. The ticket is $5 and included membership to ClubVIP. This is a lifestyle and nightlife membership club that offers discounts on cover charges at 50 of the most exclusive clubs in Sydney and retail discounts at your favourite places such as General Pants, Morrissey, Hoyts and Fitness First to name a few. Normal yearly subscriptions cost $30, but MULS has been able to attain personalised MULS cards with ClubVIP for the low price of $5! These will act as your invitation and entry-pass to our SOS Party. As a little bonus, the first 100 people to sign up will receive a free drink upon arrival at our SOS Party.

L_RES88

HSC
N/A
i couldnt find the stall what do i do for emmber ship aswell
what cover charges are covered in the membership

philly17

I joined and got the card the stall was opposite united campus the hillsong afro crowd. Im not even doing law lol i was doing public law up until a couple of hours ago when i dropped it ohhh well i'll just reap the benefits of the muls lol

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Right next to the Mentor Stall1!! :D

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Save Our Students.

Uni and resource fees making me poor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)