Sources! (1 Viewer)

dani86

This might kinda sound like I'm lazy, but I'm not. I didn't realise we needed so many sources (both ancient and modern) and I don't have the time to read through so many modern historians' work.
It would be great if people could post up a source, and what it basically says/believes. Once again, I'm not lazy, I just had a crap teacher that kept telling us the world would end. This thread would be helpful to future Ancient History students as well. For example:

Deir El Bahari:
- Showed divine birth and coronation scenes of Hatshepsut
- Way of showing her devotion to Amun, and to legitimise her rule
- Place to worship gods: patron god Amun, Aten, Hathor (any others?), which leads to greater inflow of wealth, which lead to the support of the Amun priesthood
- Middle Colonnade shows expedition to Punt

That's pretty much all I know on Deir El Bahari. Your turn :)

razzarach

keep smiling :)
HSC
dani86 said:
This might kinda sound like I'm lazy, but I'm not. I didn't realise we needed so many sources (both ancient and modern) and I don't have the time to read through so many modern historians' work.
It would be great if people could post up a source, and what it basically says/believes. Once again, I'm not lazy, I just had a crap teacher that kept telling us the world would end. This thread would be helpful to future Ancient History students as well. For example:

Deir El Bahari:
- Showed divine birth and coronation scenes of Hatshepsut
- Way of showing her devotion to Amun, and to legitimise her rule
- Place to worship gods: patron god Amun, Aten, Hathor (any others?), which leads to greater inflow of wealth, which lead to the support of the Amun priesthood
- Middle Colonnade shows expedition to Punt

That's pretty much all I know on Deir El Bahari. Your turn :)
i posted all my notes with sources in the resources page! hope it helps :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)