Space (1 Viewer)

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
Is anyone else really not enjoying this topic? im totally not interested in at wat distance satellites orbit the earth.. and im pretty sure im behind a bit too -- like our teacher is still going over cosmic engine from last year.. what are u guys doing? are u enjoying it?

babii > girl

its alright i guess.... i mean its bearable...
still on the cosmic engine??? omg...
im almost finished space.... up to da last topic.... relativity...

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
In my opinion, I found space the most boring and hardest simply because Space is the subject with more and harder maths questions.

I reckon you'd like the next topic Motors & Generators. At least that is more to do with stuff within Earth :)

Viper

HSC
Well, i finished yr 12 this yr.... and i did physics.

I enjoyed the whole course... the worst module is Motors & Generators (i hate that shit).

But i reckon all the space stuff is interesting... Its easy to remember cos it makes sense... (cept maybe when u get into relativity, but ive read stephen hawkings' books, so i already knew about that crap)

Enjoy the course!

cheers

Rahul

Dead Member
for space, make sure you can apply the formulae. there will be some tricky bits in it, eg- inclusion of the radius for F<sub>G</sub>. other then that, you need to spend time on relativity.

J0n

N/A
HSC
Space is not that bad, we are spending extra time on it since we are going to be doing Astrophysics for our option topic

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Were only up to Projectile Motion at the moment although, but we also started the HSC course later then most (in about week 5) so it isnt that bad really.

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by Xayma
but we also started the HSC course later then most (in about week 5)
that is quite bad actually....if anything schools should be starting early, not late! :D

juggernaut

HSC
were doing interial frames of reference atm.

and fuck yes it is boring

this topic got interesting at one point when i discovered there was actually gravity in space - people are just apparently weightless cos of there relative orbit to the shuttle~

dunno why i always thought there wasnt :p

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
our school is starting with motors and generators... i absolutely hate it.. i would have rather started off with space.. mainly becasue our school has decided to leave the space module right before the option of astrophysics.. so if you really want to think it this way, we're doing half a year of space... *yeay*.. NOT... i absolutely hate physics because of the motors/generators toppic.. i do hope it gets better than this....

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Rahul
that is quite bad actually....if anything schools should be starting early, not late! :D
Yeah I know but first you had VET work placement for 2 weeks (they do the yr 11 and yr 12 work placement at the same time), then we had the school camp then we had crossroads so we actually started at about week 4.5, we'll get the course finished but I might have to do a bit more papers at home rather then at school.

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
In my opinion, I found space the most boring and hardest simply because Space is the subject with more and harder maths questions.

I reckon you'd like the next topic Motors & Generators. At least that is more to do with stuff within Earth :)
4u maths is much harder and excrutiatingly painful

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
ellipses is proud he can make that little 2 on the top :D

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
mm how do u do that? i hate diong x^2 :chainsaw: even i dont understand what im talking about!
I hate space.. im prolly not even half way thru the topic and im really not interested in the distance that satellites orbit the earth.. i dont understand anything at all!

^___^
HSC
its hard to imagine ppl hate space..well, it could be the fact our teacher made it heaps interesting...

but hold in there, any problems we are more than happy to help...but most importantly, ask ur teacher, cos he/she most likely can explain better than us...

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
space was alright i guess....

*sup#<sup>superscript</sup>*/sup#
*sub#<sub>subscript</sub>*/sub#

replace * with <
replace # with >

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)