Sparcod's Word Of Advice To Year 11! (Take it) (1 Viewer)

Hamzeh001

HSC
hey every1...i found dis thread interestin seein as how its hard to figure out how much u realli should study for such big tasks...and we have our principal constantly sending us newsletters informing us that we should study for at least 5 hours daily...i mean come on dont u guys think dats juss crazy...5 hours a day/7 days a week...guess ppl dnt have lives ...btw im not doin HSC this year im in year 11...lolz...doin prelim and this is what he wants from us...what do u guys think????

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
i believe that 4-5hrs of study/hw a day is sufficient. just remember to take fridays off !

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
thanks for the advice, im a new member of this forum :D

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Hamzeh001 said:
hey every1...i found dis thread interestin seein as how its hard to figure out how much u realli should study for such big tasks...and we have our principal constantly sending us newsletters informing us that we should study for at least 5 hours daily...i mean come on dont u guys think dats juss crazy...5 hours a day/7 days a week...guess ppl dnt have lives ...btw im not doin HSC this year im in year 11...lolz...doin prelim and this is what he wants from us...what do u guys think????
Yeah, your school Malek Alfaed Islamic school thats the one with the crazy principal, who expells students or either forces them to repeat if they do crap in the SC.

omfgimjaime

HSC
N/A
Hey thanx for the advice ... im in year 11 this year and my boyfriends in year 12 ,, hes really smart, one of these people who doesnt need to study to get a good mark... but he does anyway.... ANYWAY . he told me not to worry bout year 11 becasue its a breeze,to not take advantage of it and have the most fun you can because the next year it gets serious and before you know it ... your acting mature working for a living and not relying on ur parents anymore, personally that thought scares the shit out of me.. i dont want to grow up ... but thanx again .. very good advise ,, i dont really agree with my boyfriend because i need to study to get the marks he gets without studying lol .. peace out xxx J'aime

HSC
Wooz said:
Yeah, your school Malek Alfaed Islamic school thats the one with the crazy principal, who expells students or either forces them to repeat if they do crap in the SC.
Wow, what a bummer. My Biology teacher marks HSC exams and says their students know their stuff.

Filadelphia

HSC
to sparcod- i hope its right, that is really good advice...ppl really should listen to it as year 11 isnt a waist of time, im greatful that we had it. its really good to know what to expect, that work load gets harder and increases. i hope everyone in year 12 this year goes well in the hsc! and year 11, take it easy, dont freak out! take a chill pill when you have to and hope for the best.
thats all i have to add

bassguy

HSC
whatdafork said:
Remember that for the next 2 years:

"The syllabus is the bible"

Know it like you know the ...whatever the hell it is you know really well
but that can be taken too far
my chem teacher basically says "here's the syllabus, here's a textbook. learn something"
then she spends the lesson talking about random crap

da.professor

HSC
thanks for the advice.. just read it after lol my first term exams.. really need to no how to study .. all i do is write notes.. i dont no if it is effective.. if any one has any ideas.. plz personal message me...

much appreciated

Filadelphia

HSC
Sparcod said:
Hey fil. how r u coping with the hsc?
hey yeah pretty good thanks...i know ppl that are stressing heaps about it, but im coping ok. and you? i think it really depends on the subjects you choose

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
bassguy said:
but that can be taken too far
my chem teacher basically says "here's the syllabus, here's a textbook. learn something"
then she spends the lesson talking about random crap
yeah.. i know what u mean.. its ridiculous.. my chem teacher sucks crap man

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
My chem teacher apparently doesn't believe in the syllabus (for prelim anyway) nor does he believe in assignments, wheee.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
The first part of your statement seems to apply to my phys teacher too. According to him, apparently the syllabus was revised by a bunch of biologists in two weeks :mad1:

kenz_

HSC
well, I'll take that advice. Which means that I must pay attention in class and be up-to-date with school work. Isn't it right?

Gotta get my act together, then.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
This is awesome advice. Thanks, all. :)

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
kenz_ said:
well, I'll take that advice. Which means that I must pay attention in class and be up-to-date with school work. Isn't it right?

Gotta get my act together, then.
Lolz High School Musical moment

"U gotta
Get'cha get'cha head in the game
We gotta
Get our, get our, get our, get our head in the game"

Prelims you should learn time management and find things that will help you stress less. Don't try too hard to get ahead of everybody cuz you might burn out so pace yourself. Look after your friends, they'll be there for you when you feel you throw a tanty cuz you think you did crap in an exam, so be there for them too cuz "together, were there for each other every time, together together come on lets do this right...we're all in this together...we've arrived because we stuck together, champions one and all "

Soz too all the people who hate High Skl Musical! :D Good luck all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)