Speer, Albert (1 Viewer)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by hatty
notes does not = websites.

please delete ur post. you disgust and offend me
it took me about 3 seconds to come up with that list. own research will eventually equal notes. :)

Jennibeans

HSC
hey you asked for every one elses notes tenille tried to help you. if you don't want other peoples help do the work yourself...thats what notes are YOUR work not someone elses

hatty

Banned
Originally posted by Jennibeans
hey you asked for every one elses notes tenille tried to help you. if you don't want other peoples help do the work yourself...thats what notes are YOUR work not someone elses

DIE JENNIBEANS DIE DIE DIE

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by Jennibeans
woah i thought you were yelling at jme then :p oppps sorry i was totally going have a go back at you :p

if you wanted peoples help, maybe your question should not as been as...broard as give me your notes?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
ooo...i miss out on hatty's notes but im still coming first as well :p

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
umm and these notes are so damn good that you can't answer your own questions? damn what will i do now? :(

jaith_is_batman

Lamenting Fate

You are all so very, very lucky you get to study Albert Speers. I'm one of the unfortunates that is stuck studying Leni R. (Her last name sucks balls.....Big Giant Donkey Balls.) She was a dirty, dirty strumpet (oh Brave New World*). A filthy harlot. A Woman In Red. Hitler's favourite ride at the carnival. I can't read another word about her without chucking-up last night's Chinese take-out.

* Ten points to anyone who understands that reference.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
wots wrong with leni??? the personalities topic is a welcome break from the regular shit

Last edited:

Jimmy87

im studying speers, he is shit, we just started, when i get some notes ill post em here ok

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)