Votes: 47 47.5%
  • cop it somewhere else

Votes: 19 19.2%
  • other

Votes: 19 19.2%

• Total voters

0Jade0

HSC
2 posts and both of them are about blow jobs...... might you have an obsession?

person1

HSC
N/A
0Jade0 said:
2 posts and both of them are about blow jobs...... might you have an obsession?
haha..i only just started so im curious
i've read this forum for a while..just never posted before

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i wonder how finding out about other people's sexual habits will affect you...

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Ok, I'll be the first to answer this question properly. I swallow, always have and always will. I find I feel v. close to my s/o while I'm doing the deed because its so intimate, so swallowing is like the icing on the cake (so to speak!). I'd only ever spit if it tasted horrible (which I havent come across yet). I think swallowing is just so much nicer! And I'd be so offended if my boy, after going down on me decided to go swish his tongue around in water, so I'm not about to go and do the same thing- especially when it tastes nice :D

Does that answer your question person1? Or is it too much info-or maybe not enough. I'd go into greater detail, but I might freak some of the younger, virgin members of BOS out! ;)

GSTARRAW

MaryJane said:
Ok, I'll be the first to answer this question properly. I swallow, always have and always will. I find I feel v. close to my s/o while I'm doing the deed because its so intimate, so swallowing is like the icing on the cake (so to speak!). I'd only ever spit if it tasted horrible (which I havent come across yet). I think swallowing is just so much nicer! And I'd be so offended if my boy, after going down on me decided to go swish his tongue around in water, so I'm not about to go and do the same thing- especially when it tastes nice :D

Does that answer your question person1? Or is it too much info-or maybe not enough. I'd go into greater detail, but I might freak some of the younger, virgin members of BOS out! ;)
You a fuckin' freak... you love swallowing? Man, run some classes for the females of this world, teach em a thing or two... If only every had the same mind-set as you. The world would be quite an enjoyable place.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
99% of these type of threads are created by people who never have, and never will.

DopeyB

HSC
i never let my chix spit or swallow, cause i like spraying in their eye. shows whose boss

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
DopeyB said:
i never let my chix spit or swallow, cause i like spraying in their eye. shows whose boss
you've never had a chick in your life. what the fuck are you talking about?

DopeyB

HSC
BreaKing said:
you've never had a chick in your life. what the fuck are you talking about?
ever wonder why u never contribute anything to these sex conversations, cause ur a fucken bloke wif a chastity belt.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
what is other?

Personally, i have never even considered not swallowing and i dont know too many girls who spit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)