St. Pauls awesOm schOOlies plAns! (1 Viewer)

kara2006

HSC
We all go 2 school in walla walla n cant wait 4 schoolies! we talk bout it everyday in our YR 12 room!<< big thing ok..... we had to petition forever! basically our entire yr is going!! seeing there is no losers we r all set! we r all road trippin it 2 BURMAGUI.... plans r massive grocery shoppin trip with everyone buyin in bulk.. goin nuts in the store.... n then partyin every night... we rnt even worried about not being 18 you dont hav to go out...be wit ya friends... stress less n hav fun! we all know we will!!! :) :) :) :)

kylieschuller

HSC
yay... we are COOL (emphasis on the cool) ppl from st pauls too... and at the moment i am writing on a crappy school computer... kara isnt allowed to drink at schoolies cos she isnt 18 hahaha...only 24 weeks and 5 days to go...woohoo PARTY

champagnetaste

HSC
Meanwhile...
The rest of us will be living it up in Surfers...without bumpkins
x

Last edited:

kara2006

HSC
excuse u but theres no bumpkins there n we def arnt bumpkins.. but hey we wont b takin drugs n gettin rapped so we r happy, meanwhile.. unlike the rest of u's..

kara2006

HSC
thx rach we include u in being cool so if we r losers so r u!
Woo rach u turn 18 whilst at schoolies how awesome we cant wait
n kylie tht wont stop me u no tht.. i have flick woo lol

champagnetaste

HSC
kara2006 said:
excuse u but theres no bumpkins there n we def arnt bumpkins.. but hey we wont b takin drugs n gettin rapped so we r happy, meanwhile.. unlike the rest of u's..
Do they speak and/or teach English where you come from? I think you tried to say "Excuse you, but there is no bumpkins there (or here...i don't know), and we definitely aren't bumpkins. But hey, we won't be taking drugs and getting raped (or rapped... i really don't know- rapped isn't a word here in the big city, but maybe it has some sort of meaning for you) so we are happy, meanwhile...unlike the rest of you..." Oh dear. I hope you don't really speak and/or write that way.

I for one, won't be taking any drugs or getting raped, for that matter, but I also don't see how it's enjoyable to go out to the bush and get drunk, then go sleep in a tent or under a coolibah tree or wherever it is that you intend on sleeping. I guess we (presumably I'm speaking on behalf of the rest of the civilised folk) like to go to parties with people we're not related to. Believe me, the rest of 'us' will be extremely happy in Surfers, drinking as much as possible without worrying about waking up the cows.

x

dxb

HSC
champagnetaste said:
Do they speak and/or teach English where you come from? I think you tried to say "Excuse you, but there is no bumpkins there (or here...i don't know), and we definitely aren't bumpkins. But hey, we won't be taking drugs and getting raped (or rapped... i really don't know- rapped isn't a word here in the big city, but maybe it has some sort of meaning for you) so we are happy, meanwhile...unlike the rest of you..." Oh dear. I hope you don't really speak and/or write that way.

I for one, won't be taking any drugs or getting raped, for that matter, but I also don't see how it's enjoyable to go out to the bush and get drunk, then go sleep in a tent or under a coolibah tree or wherever it is that you intend on sleeping. I guess we (presumably I'm speaking on behalf of the rest of the civilised folk) like to go to parties with people we're not related to. Believe me, the rest of 'us' will be extremely happy in Surfers, drinking as much as possible without worrying about waking up the cows.

x
lol.
I like the part "Drinking as much as possible" - sounds alot like me and my friends hahaha. I can't wait! Surfers will rule.

kara2006

HSC
I'm not sure what this waking up the cows business is we r actually goin 2 the coast n sleeping in houses n beds!!
n by the way if u wanna no what us country ppl r like (even thou most of us live in agglomerations of large urban centres) then we will send up a sample student for your amusment as he thinks he is 2 good 4 us.
what is trolling?

j vile

HSC
hey guys, i rekon Bermagui for schoolies wud be great!! Actually i mite come down 2 bermi aswell (im from sydney).
it wud be heaps beta than surfers-apparentely it's overrated
hopefully ill see all you st pauls kids there?!

justCARLA

HSC
kara2006 said:
We all go 2 school in walla walla n cant wait 4 schoolies! we talk bout it everyday in our YR 12 room!<< big thing ok..... we had to petition forever! basically our entire yr is going!! seeing there is no losers we r all set! we r all road trippin it 2 BURMAGUI.... plans r massive grocery shoppin trip with everyone buyin in bulk.. goin nuts in the store.... n then partyin every night... we rnt even worried about not being 18 you dont hav to go out...be wit ya friends... stress less n hav fun! we all know we will!!! :) :) :) :)

mmm sounds.., great!
i've never heard of walla walla or burmagui.... so it doesnt really mean anything to me but mmm
byron for schoolies. hell yeah. we pretty much have the same idea as you.. but we dont plan it, whateva happens happens.

are you going to all plan a grocery list? that would be fun.
maybe the guys can be in charge of the toilet paper. , . ., :eek:

kara2006

HSC
woo finally normal ppl posted on this page.. we dont really have plans either as u said whateva happens happens.. we jus have ideas which we think could b fun as we have nothing better 2 do with our time.. walla is a lil country town which basically only consists of the school n the boarders that live here but we like to make it fun.. how many of yous r goin 2 byron?

flik07

HSC
st pauls people sound awesOm..yOur schoolies is gOin to go off!
sydney or CIVILISED FOLK are goin to suck it down in surfers like some random who actually agreed st pauls is awesom..that its OVERATED champange taste whatever!

justCARLA

HSC
kara2006 said:
woo finally normal ppl posted on this page.. we dont really have plans either as u said whateva happens happens.. we jus have ideas which we think could b fun as we have nothing better 2 do with our time.. walla is a lil country town which basically only consists of the school n the boarders that live here but we like to make it fun.. how many of yous r goin 2 byron?
there are approx 40 ppl from school going to byron. we're not going as one big group though, rather staying seperately with about 8 ppl in each house and everyone going at different times and stuff..... quite a few ppl from school have houses up there so it should be good.

SpermOnTheWater

HSC
:eek:
kylieschuller said:
yay... we are COOL (emphasis on the cool) ppl from st pauls too... and at the moment i am writing on a crappy school computer... kara isnt allowed to drink at schoolies cos she isnt 18 hahaha...only 24 weeks and 5 days to go...woohoo PARTY
yay

Team 1A

HSC
kara2006 said:
Why don't you all just come into albury hahahahaha :karate:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)