Star Wars Episode 3 - The whole movie story and scene captures (1 Viewer)

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Star Wars Episode 3 - The whole movie story and scene captures *link*

The very definition of "spoilers". - detailed run down of nearly every scene in the movie supported by pictures.

I read the whole thing since there is no way Im paying to see this movie and I couldnt really give a stuff about it, but I loved the original trilogy when I was little, so I had some curiousity.

Last edited:

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Ive got to say, I have no doubts I wont like the film, but it looks like its got a much more exciting story than the other two prequels.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
howd they find all that out

i thought lucas was paranoid that the nerds would go too far or something

u cant stop those guys

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
It looks like it was someone with some access to inside information, though it seems like the person who wrote the comments is guessing some of the time.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
There is a lot more in that than just the ending though - and that was the first place to post all those pictures. Some had already been released but most of them were new.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
me is Star Wars fan. I'm definately watching and getting the DVD so I can complete my Star Wars sexilogy muahahahaha!

Riewe

HSC
Actually, i think it was the trading cards that sold GL and SW out. As when they released their line-up for the trading cards for EP III, one part of the deck were "story" cards, and when they released the line-up, it was quite detailed, to the point that you knew every plot twist and what not. So there you go.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
George Lucas is notroius for realising false and misleading storylines regarding Star Wars, so ths might be another one of those

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
The lightsaber scenes in this movie have to be the best. I mean Mace Windu and almost all the jedi have to go down (some of them at Anakin's hand). Obi Wan has to defeat Anakin so he can become vader. And like, yeah, I'm expecting something better than the final duel from the first movie.

Face it, the climax in Return of the Jedi was a beauty, but the lightsaber duel looks slow compared to the Phantom Menace. And the duel between Anakin and Dooku lagged when they focused on their faces.

Yeah and hopefully all the loose ends will be tied up and there will be no gaps for the critics to whinge about.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
apparently Carrie Fischer fixed up the dialogue in episode V and VI cause ever though it looks good on paper it doesn't sound right in dialogue. there were alot of improvisations made to the older scripts to make them work but i think the problem with episode I and II was that the scripts weren't fixed so it sound horrible.

Generator

HSC
N/A
transcendent said:
apparently Carrie Fischer fixed up the dialogue in episode V and VI cause ever though it looks good on paper it doesn't sound right in dialogue. there were alot of improvisations made to the older scripts to make them work but i think the problem with episode I and II was that the scripts weren't fixed so it sound horrible.
I think that Lucas did not direct Empire and Jedi...

transcendent

HSC
N/A
he didn't. someone else did but i can't be bother going back to my DVD trilogy special feature disc to find out.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
On the note of fixing scripts and improvisations do you know the scene where Han is frozen. He had a whole speech to say but instead of just answered Leia's "I love you." with "I know."

Just thought that worth mentioning because it's a well known line.

By the way, since they're bringing out the new movies when the next generation watches the series and Vader says "I am your father." It won't be a "holy shit, didn't see that coming moment." but a "Finally he told him."

You know it's going to change the whole way you watch the films if you've never seen them before because the two biggest surprises are already known.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
transcendent said:
he didn't. someone else did but i can't be bother going back to my DVD trilogy special feature disc to find out.
a New Hope was directed by George Lucas, The Empire Strikes Back was directed by Irvin Kershner, and Return of the Jedi was directed by Richard Marquand

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Enlightened_One said:
On the note of fixing scripts and improvisations do you know the scene where Han is frozen. He had a whole speech to say but instead of just answered Leia's "I love you." with "I know."

By the way, since they're bringing out the new movies when the next generation watches the series and Vader says "I am your father." It won't be a "holy shit, didn't see that coming moment." but a "Finally he told him."

You know it's going to change the whole way you watch the films if you've never seen them before because the two biggest surprises are already known.
Yeah I was going to mention the Harrison Ford improv 'I know' but couldn't be bothered. I get Star Wars newbies to watch the original first then the new ones like I did recently. Now she has to watch the new ones so I can take her to Episode III!!!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'll still see it. Eventually.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Enlightened_One said:

The thing is, I dont think the original series appeals to the newer generation. It's a piece of cinema history now, like all those oldies (Gone with the wind, ben hur, sound of music etc). So I dont think they care that the original series wont be surprising

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
Star Wars III is titled the revenage of the sith screening at a cinmaha near you may the the 28th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)