Stargate: Atlantis (U.S Airings) SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
discussion regarding stargate atlantis episodes as they air in the U.S.
Currently we're at season 3, episode 10 is up next.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Episode 10 aired last Friday. ('The Return Part 1')

The series is currently in its 6 month summer mid-season hiatus. Airs again in the US in March '07. However, Canada will air the rest of season 3 starting with ep 11 on 23 October 2006.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
ah, my bad. i havnt downloaded the return p1 yet.
it sucks when you download the episodes so you don't have to wait week after week, but eventually you get to a point where you still have to, as you're up with the rest of the world.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Stargate Atlantis Season 3 - Airing on Movie Central (Canada)

16. The Ark
17. Sunday
18. Submerged
19. Vengeance

Well the second half of the second half of season 3 has certainly been an eventful adventurous one for the Atlantis expedition. All these episodes I have enjoyed filled with the usual, Sheppard & Rodney jokes and the suspense, mystery and adventure that we all know and love.

Sunday was especially a sad episode, although not so much of a shock as I knew what was coming. Good bye Dr Beckett you have served Atlantis well.

Vengeance, the latest episode was very aliens. The genetically modified bugs of Michael’s were quite impressive and will certainly be a hard fighting force to mass especially when we can assume Michael will use them to help form an army to start capturing technology and wrath ships.

Besides that only this week's episode will be the season finale, let's all hope it is the usual cliff-hanger we come to know and expect.

Again I posted this in spoiler just in case people reading were not up to the latest episode.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Love ya, Carson.

Thanks for the bump, pritnep. :)

Lovin' the new episodes, can't wait for the finale, it should be great. My brother has read all about it on GateWorld, but I really can't bring myself to do that.

Talk to yas after the next episode.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Well well well, the Atlantis team (well, a handful of them) stuck out in the middle of nowhere. I hope Elizabeth is alright. Who will find them? The Wraith? The Replicators, or the Genii? Or will Rodney save them? Probably.

Can't wait till the next season starts. Episode 1 of S4 is titled Adrift, the 2nd Lifeline, and the 3rd Reunion, so it won't be till the 3rd episode that Sheppard and co. are reunited with the other expedition members.

Ohhh, what a wait. And there's no date of release yet. Aaargh!!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Eh, I can't r eally read your post yet Siz as I am waiting until my Dad gets home so we can watch it hopefully Saturday afternoon, then I shall comment.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well I just finished watching Stargate Atlantis season 3 finale.

WOW! I <3 Stargate Atlantis cliff-hangers although this isn't one of the biggest cliff-hangers (in terms of impending doom) it certainly does leave you wondering just how are they going to survive. In the middle of nowhere, 24 hours left of power and no hope of escape.

Isn't it funny how all the cliff-hanger plans hinge on Rodney and Sheppard either, coming up with a plan and then executing it.

They certainly have come full circle now, from raising the city from the ocean to finally getting the city to fly.

Ellis is pretty much like all the military types that come to Atlantis, always with a big plan of attack and then when that fails it's look up to the science guys.

Good to see them finally using the F-302s again haven't seen them in action for awhile and cool how they towed the asteroid.

I also liked the horizon that was something else, pretty awesome.

And then the explosion on the control tower, if only Rodney had raised the shield a few seconds earlier then he did. Poor Elizabeth, let's hope she is alright.

As always can't wait for the new series and hopefully it might come earlier in Canada again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)