Start of term 2 (1 Viewer)

klaris

HSC
bahaha.

also, i am hoping dearly that the stars will align tomorrow for me so my english teacher doesn't show up.

and ask for the work that i haven't completed.
:(

HSC
I went back today, with our very lovely kilt skirt and clip on tie and blazer, long shirt and long football like socks go up to my knees. :bomb: detest you winter uniform. Worst bit is the summer skirt is the same one as the winter skirt. So its not really warm during winter. or cool enough during summer. Oh yeahh! we got a note saying were able to wear our summer uniform for another 2 weeks cos of the heat, THANK YOU to my silent study class, we told our deputy to do it and he did wooooooo!

Last edited:

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
is it mandatory term two uniform? blazers are actually quite lovely; my school dictates we wear horrible, cheap, poorly sewn jumpers. i, instead, wear a blazer.

i don't care what they think, do or say, to be quite honest.
I know the policy is different at other schools, but even though school uniform policy isn't overly strict here, you can get kicked out if you're not wearing correct shoes if you live out of area.

zxreth

HSC
bahaha.

also, i am hoping dearly that the stars will align tomorrow for me so my english teacher doesn't show up.

and ask for the work that i haven't completed.
:(
lol that makes two of us xD

klaris

HSC
haha, yeah :)

well i just did i bit then but other than that, nada. i neeeed motivation.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
is it mandatory term two uniform? blazers are actually quite lovely; my school dictates we wear horrible, cheap, poorly sewn jumpers. i, instead, wear a blazer.

i don't care what they think, do or say, to be quite honest.
Yep mandatory term 2/3 uniform. You dont have to wear the blazer in school although you have to have your tie up and sleeves down.

I went back today, with our very lovely kilt skirt and clip on tie and blazer, long shirt and long football like socks go up to my knees. :bomb: detest you winter uniform. Worst bit is the summer skirt is the same one as the winter skirt. So its not really warm during winter. or cool enough during summer. Oh yeahh! we got a note saying were able to wear our summer uniform for another 2 weeks cos of the heat, THANK YOU to my silent study class, we told our deputy to do it and he did wooooooo!
Long football like socks that go up to your knees, that's my summer uniform (with short sleeved shirts and no blazer) :)

There has only been one day since I started year 7 where we were allowed to take our ties off during the day because of the heat (was last year), everyone thought it was a joke by the juniors (as they delivered the message) until teachers came around confirming it

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
well i went back feeling like shit, felt so tired, tried to get some sleep but couldn't ><, o yeah and came back 4 hrs hw richer ^^ + 2 exams to study 4 :(, heck, it can only get better from now on :D, i feel so unmotivated after 4 yrs of pointless high schooling, even though i tried my best ea yr, it still wasn't enough...and now we have to study for another pointless yr just makes me feel so more unmotivated :(

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
There has only been one day since I started year 7 where we were allowed to take our ties off during the day because of the heat (was last year), everyone thought it was a joke by the juniors (as they delivered the message) until teachers came around confirming it
Where do you go?

I've never understood the point of making kids wear ties in school. Whether that's because I've only ever been to public schools or some other reason I have no idea, but besides learning how to tie them, what is the supposed point? Making the school look better? I'd find them annoying :cool:.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Where do you go?

I've never understood the point of making kids wear ties in school. Whether that's because I've only ever been to public schools or some other reason I have no idea, but besides learning how to tie them, what is the supposed point? Making the school look better? I'd find them annoying :cool:.
newington college. I don't mind the tie, you get use to it quickly

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Ooh, looks fancy

My school turns into a lake when it rains. What can your school do :D
hmm, there have been some good things that have happened, can't remember them. we can have the ovals flood and then you can go sliding down the ovals banks or just roll down them when they are dry, good fun if you dont mind the punishment for getting your uniform really dirty :D
one day I swear we'll turn the school into a paintball arena or something.
although a lake would be really nice :)

HSC
Uni Grad
10 hours until English exam :(

I don't know why I'm stressing... like... it's only Prelim...

HSC
Uni Grad
There's this girl who got 100 in the SC for English and her mum's an English teacher... I want to beat her...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)