STAT documentation for UAC (1 Viewer)

HSC
Does anyone know what would happen if i didnt submit the documentation for stat within 7 days of submitting my application?

yeah, so i printed out the cover sheet, but didnt read it properly, and thought that it was due bu 30th september.

would i have to pay a late fee, or would i not receive an offer?

also, do we have to send in the original copy to UAC or can we send in a photocopy?

Last edited:

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Does anyone know what would happen if i didnt submit the documentation for stat within 7 days of submitting my application?

yeah, so i printed out the cover sheet, but didnt read it properly, and thought that it was due bu 30th september.

would i have to pay a late fee, or would i not receive an offer?

also, do we have to send in the original copy to UAC or can we send in a photocopy?
I suggest you contact UAC since you've obviously violated their criteria. UAC never asks for original documents! Certified copies only!

The Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT) is a series of tests that could help you get into uni.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
what do they mean by certified?

does it have to be signed by a jp?
Yes usually or by one of the relevant officials on UAC's list. I think it's best to contact them, since your documentation is late.

I'm suprised they don't just use the STAT number you are supposed to supply to UAC. But that's another matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)