STATE RANKING CHEM TUTOR also offering BIO AND MODERN HELP!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

FeliciaBardan

HSC
Hello, I feel I am suffering in the Chemistry course this year for HSC. Looking at your post, I must admit I an very impressed with your academic skills and I would like to ask you if I could gain access to your Chemistry study notes if that is possible.
It would be a huge help if you could do so.
Thankyou, Felicia

Kamal15

HSC
Hello, I feel I am suffering in the Chemistry course this year for HSC. Looking at your post, I must admit I an very impressed with your academic skills and I would like to ask you if I could gain access to your Chemistry study notes if that is possible.
It would be a huge help if you could do so.
Thankyou, Felicia
sorry but my chem notes are hand written. It makes it very difficult to give out/give access to other students
can I have driving lessons then? I'm getting my L's soon.
hahahahaa
I dont think I'm qualified to do that, but yeh I can do a pretty nifty reverse parking..:tongue:

Kamal15

HSC
seriously kamal how many hours did u do study during HSC?
LOL that is one of the most common questions i get asked

ummm i tried for 2hrs in the morning before school and about 2 hrs after school and anything on top of that was optional (ie if i could be stufffed)
the weekend would generally be about 6 hrs of work saturday and sunday
and so in total theres about 32 hrs of work in a week

BUT guys that is a huge ask and juggling that was not easy. Anything above 30 hrs is a very difficult thing to accomplish.

On top of that also remember that its about the quality of the time you put in and not the quantity, you could sit there for hours and not achieve anything...:fish:

mioumiou

HSC
LOL that is one of the most common questions i get asked

ummm i tried for 2hrs in the morning before school and about 2 hrs after school and anything on top of that was optional (ie if i could be stufffed)
the weekend would generally be about 6 hrs of work saturday and sunday
and so in total theres about 32 hrs of work in a week

BUT guys that is a huge ask and juggling that was not easy. Anything above 30 hrs is a very difficult thing to accomplish.

On top of that also remember that its about the quality of the time you put in and not the quantity, you could sit there for hours and not achieve anything...:fish:
+1

Well said!! :)
I recommend this tutor. And "bump"!!

iMAN2

HSC
N/A
Absolute legend of a guy and even better tutor

Get in quick for next years places I assume !!!!

Kamal15

HSC
thnx man

and yeh thats true next years places have begun to fill!!!

jasonn

HSC
you sir truly amaze me.

too bad i dont do any of the subjects you're offering.

Kamal15

HSC
hahaha thanx man. Yeh sorry about the incompatibility between subjects but just add me on msn kamalsingh15@hotmail.com.

Often HSC students like advice or some help with getting through a rough patch..have a chat with me if you ever need.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)