!!! STATE RANKING RESOURCES + TUTORING !!! (1 Viewer)

synergytutors

HSC
N/A
Tutoring services are also avaliable across sydney in English Advanced, EX1, EX2, Chemistry, Physics, Modern History, Legal Studies, Economics, Business Studies, Maths, MX1, MX2, french and latin.

Please contact synergy tutors at synergytutors@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

synergytutors

HSC
N/A
currently we have 8 students in total and we're looking to expand this number!

Also, if you would like to see a sample of our notes, need advice on any subject listed above or generally are interested in getting tutored, send us an email!

A

ankama

Hi. Do you have any female tutors willing to tutor a year 12 boy in Wentworthville in English, Math, Biology and Business Studies (any or all of the before subjects if possible)? if so, can you give me phone numbers I can call? Please email me back at kim-angie@hotmail.com ASAP.

synergytutors

HSC
N/A
Hi. Do you have any female tutors willing to tutor a year 12 boy in Wentworthville in English, Math, Biology and Business Studies (any or all of the before subjects if possible)? if so, can you give me phone numbers I can call? Please email me back at kim-angie@hotmail.com ASAP.
Hey there ankama, we sent you an email

Sidekickk

HSC
Bought a whole heap of quality material at a great price, easy communication and fast transfer. Much appreciated :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)