State Ranking (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaon0

HSC
gurmies said:
tommykins,I could say the same about your mind =D I don't think i've ever seen you get a question wrong. Moreover, I haven't ever seen you post up a query of your own:p That's saying something
Yeah. They're two of a kind.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
friction said:
If ruse get lots of state ranks and/or first. Im sure there will be a decent amount of complaining as they had the 15 extra minutes.
they dont and they wont

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
gurmies said:
tommykins,I could say the same about your mind =D I don't think i've ever seen you get a question wrong. Moreover, I haven't ever seen you post up a query of your own:p That's saying something
Tommykins is very good at maths, but i believe lolokay shows a certain uniqueness when answering the Q. I mean, i consider myself pretty good at maths as you all are ( and im sure u think the same bout urself lol) but hes freaky. Have a look through some of his posts if u dont think so, i really cant see a Q he wont answer. Probability screws me over most times ( harder Q) but he rapes them lol

shaon0

HSC
addikaye03 said:
Tommykins is very good at maths, but i believe lolokay shows a certain uniqueness when answering the Q. I mean, i consider myself pretty good at maths as you all are ( and im sure u think the same bout urself lol) but hes freaky. Have a look through some of his posts if u dont think so, i really cant see a Q he wont answer. Probability screws me over most times ( harder Q) but he rapes them lol
It's called logic. You should try it sometime ;)

shaon0

HSC
Scissors said:
ooooooo.

namu would be crying now.
Nah....i think he already knows.
No offence to Namu. But he lacks that natural intelligence to think creatively in maths. He just practices a question and ends up getting the hist through brute practice.
On the other hand, Lolokay possesses some rare quality whereby he can learn topics by himself and master them without a lot of practice.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Scissors said:
is lolokay smarter than namu?
i would say definetly ( namu will read this cause he reads/comments on every thread, so sorry). Theres heaps of ppl on a similar level to namu, but as i said, lolokay seems head and shoulders above all of us lol

Scissors

HSC
addikaye03 said:
i would say definetly ( namu will read this cause he reads/comments on every thread, so sorry). Theres heaps of ppl on a similar level to namu, but as i said, lolokay seems head and shoulders above all of us lol
you make lolokay sound like jesus reincarnate.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Scissors said:
you make lolokay sound like jesus reincarnate.
after looking at some of his solutions, i admire him is all, if i was that good i would be parading it lol And i completely agree with ShaneO.

shaon0

HSC
addikaye03 said:
after looking at some of his solutions, i admire him is all, if i was that good i would be parading it lol And i completely agree with ShaneO.
It's shaon0. Yeah i reckon, lolokay's better than lyounamu by a long way.
Let's keep it in perspective. None of them are better than Gauss, Einstein or Newton.

gurmies

Drover
HSC
They're both good. Natural intelligence is a phenomenon which you often cannot compete with.

shaon0

HSC
gurmies said:
They're both good. Natural intelligence is a phenomenon which you often cannot compete with.
Good work on (z/z+1)^2 = cis@/(4cos^2 (@/2)). I don't think you were ment to assume r=1 though unless you wrote "consider the case".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)