step to the future -youth forum (1 Viewer)

olay

HSC
:O when was it??? i went to it last yr... twas pretty good.

Sarah_04

Banned
oh yea it was mad, too bad it was only chicks there...

and im going again in a couple of weeks, look forward to seeing all u guys there!

astro

HSC
my friends went....they thought it was boring....some ppl went thinking guys would be dere.....ha ha ha....how they were wrong

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
i went on thurs... was ok

julian burton - bali bomb suvivor

best speech ever.. so touchign and motivating :)

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
i loved his enthusiasm and notice how the audience all actually btohered to pay attention to him.. unlike the first speaker.. advertising holden... rofl

tradewind

i went on the Friday one, there were heaps of guys. The first speaker on Friday was the Federal minister of education and he went overtime trying to justify the reason for HEC's increase. he was boring

HSC
should have bombarded him with questions about public education etc...see how he does without a written speech in front of him ;)
maybe thats why he went over time.
I went to the thurs one, it was ok. i reckon julian burton and the magistrate one were the best.

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by astro
my friends went....they thought it was boring....some ppl went thinking guys would be dere.....ha ha ha....how they were wrong
ummmm..............it was motivating astro and there WERE guys there......:).......so yeah.......

Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::
i went on thurs... was ok

julian burton - bali bomb suvivor

best speech ever.. so touchign and motivating :)
same, I went on thursday as well. He was hilarious and he actually got us involved. I liked the lady (forgot her name) who did voices. I never knew she did blinky bill!!!! I was ecstatic when I found out!!!!! :D :D :D

olay

HSC
Originally posted by Kulazzi
ummmm..............it was motivating astro and there WERE guys there......:).......so yeah.......

same, I went on thursday as well. He was hilarious and he actually got us involved. I liked the lady (forgot her name) who did voices. I never knew she did blinky bill!!!! I was ecstatic when I found out!!!!! :D :D :D
ohh robyn moore!!!!! SHE IS SO FANTASTIC :D she spoke at this camp i went to last yr.... oh :( i wish our school got to go to the step to the future forum this yr :( i didn't hear bout it at all.

astro

HSC
Originally posted by Kulazzi

I've had enough motivational talks - Study Skills

Maiya

HSC
Sup!

" BLACKtown is going to be the capitAL of Australia one day!!"
-Eric Bailey (hahaa>>go the west! lolz!)

KUDOS 2 ERIC BAILEY & ARMANDO HURLEY!!!

You guys are legends! That was some funny stuff, i felt i was at a comedy skit if anthing!

It's about time too...no offence, but dayym im sick of sitting through drug abuse, alcohol, unplanned pregnancy, and all these issues which are important to be educated on, but man the same thing in repetition is just whack.

Don't get me wrong, these issues are very serious but you know i think this forum deals with the cause of these predicaments in a way...Think about it, if you had real goals and aspirations maybe you won't be so enticed by these things and peer pressure....I don't know, there are so many influential factors so it's bad to make a generalisation...

It's about time they held something like this! This forum has been held for years i think, but it only reached our area now.

ALL THE OTHER SPEAKERS>>> you guys are truly inspirational, for real...Sean, Babara, Gavin and i think Lisa...sorry! This is definitely worth it's dollar, so pplz check it out if its coming to a suburb near you! Lolz...Hopefully you wil also get great speakers like we did...Thx 2 the organisers too!

Peace......

Mr.Bark

what the hell...
HSC
Maiya said:
Sup!

" BLACKtown is going to be the capitAL of Australia one day!!"
-Eric Bailey (hahaa>>go the west! lolz!)

KUDOS 2 ERIC BAILEY & ARMANDO HURLEY!!!

You guys are legends! That was some funny stuff, i felt i was at a comedy skit if anthing!

It's about time too...no offence, but dayym im sick of sitting through drug abuse, alcohol, unplanned pregnancy, and all these issues which are important to be educated on, but man the same thing in repetition is just whack.

Don't get me wrong, these issues are very serious but you know i think this forum deals with the cause of these predicaments in a way...Think about it, if you had real goals and aspirations maybe you won't be so enticed by these things and peer pressure....I don't know, there are so many influential factors so it's bad to make a generalisation...

It's about time they held something like this! This forum has been held for years i think, but it only reached our area now.

ALL THE OTHER SPEAKERS>>> you guys are truly inspirational, for real...Sean, Babara, Gavin and i think Lisa...sorry! This is definitely worth it's dollar, so pplz check it out if its coming to a suburb near you! Lolz...Hopefully you wil also get great speakers like we did...Thx 2 the organisers too!

Peace......
ahhh memories, step to the future...i remember was it labrat being a jerk and them random cutting into peoples reactions. i remember some random guys hilarious gesticulations were entertaining and armando reciting the docoree ad guy right?! and yeah there was a lot of guys there ladies this yr about even proportions, i think st andrews were involved in organising it. but is anyone going to the leadership forum in late november in syd?...(not sure what its called)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)