Straight guys and receiving anal (1 Viewer)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I want to live in the time when my right to kill you for this comment was accepted by law
2001, Iran????

And shell, you still haven't responded to my questions. I would like a recording of all of your thoughts during a dump.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Taking a dump is the one reason why I refuse to do anal.

I'm already OCD when it comes to germs and shit. The idea of having something going against the grain, the opposite way past my sphincter, into a cess pool of poop?

In what way is this appealing :confused:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Taking a dump is the one reason why I refuse to do anal.

I'm already OCD when it comes to germs and shit. The idea of having something going against the grain, the opposite way past my sphincter, into a cess pool of poop?

In what way is this appealing :confused:
Nah, we cleanse. If you're 'empty' then it's really not all that funky there, at least not anymore so than a vagina/penis has a cess pool of piss. It really isn't appealing if a guy is not clean there and I'd probably hurl if there was poop coming off of the end of the condom when I withdrew. It's fine if it's clean though.

There's also not much against the grain action, it's really just a small muscle that you get past (and if you're relaxed then this isn't an issue, especially with lubricant) and then it's just lots of flesh that isn't affected any differently by an in or an out motion.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Kami, dude, there's something fundamentally wrong with your brain, aye. We are all programmed to find the entire concept disgusting. You have managed to convince yourself otherwise through sheer force of satanic will.
Terrible!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Kami, dude, there's something fundamentally wrong with your brain, aye. We are all programmed to find the entire concept disgusting. You have managed to convince yourself otherwise through sheer force of satanic will.
Terrible!
Quiet.

We only allow keen intellectuals, like shell, to condemn anal in this thread.

dizon

pm me 4 cybar secks
HSC
No, I don't think anything should ever be up there... way too wrong.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
You like making women feel weak and less?
women are weak and less.

and yeah, it can intensify the orgasm and i'm sure it feels great (after all taking a dump can be quite pleasurable). however, it's not really something that is stimulating psychologically. i'd have to be quite drunk to contemplate it.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
women are weak and less.

and yeah, it can intensify the orgasm and i'm sure it feels great (after all taking a dump can be quite pleasurable). however, it's not really something that is stimulating psychologically. i'd have to be quite drunk to contemplate it.
You could always ride if you don't like being dominated, there are many bottoms who are ruthlessly in control and usually go on top.

hayhayhay

yeppo.
HSC
I really want to, eventually, with my bf. He's asked me in the past but i said no at the time, but i've been reading up on forums etc and now i really wanna give it a go ;)

I find the whole idea really hot and kinky, and he gets awesome stimulation from the tighter fit. Apparently it feels good for the girls too? As long as it's heaps lubed up and starts slow.

Silent_Sniper

Watching you through my sniper scope!!! Getting re
HSC
Any other straight guys ever thought about letting a girl put a dildo or maybe her finger up your butt? Apparently I heard from some of my mates that it can be fucking amazing and we have a g-spot there, but I'd just like to hear from some more of you crazy cats :D
Man you got some issues!!! *yells* DOCTOR PHILL!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)