strange error .... (1 Viewer)

Hogosha

...i'm trying to accept my offer online (through myunsw)
when i enter all my details i.e. uac number, pw, program code, dob and check it's all correct and press 'continue' im getting an error message which say:
"An error has occurred

The date of birth or academic program information entered is incorrect

Please click 'Back' in your browser or click the retry button below to re-enter information."

i've tried changing the dob to possible combinations x/x/xxxx as well as xx/xx/xxxx and xx/xx/xx but it still doesn't work....any solutions BESIDES calling the IT service desk

shannonm

HSC
N/A
100% sure its the unsw prog code (4 digits) and not the uac one?
password has both letters and numbers?
pretty sure you include 0's in the dob (born on 1st of jan, 01/01/1987)

hmm all i can think of
gl

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
my password only has letters.........it dosent have to have numbers.......plus this is a temporary unipass.......u have to get a proper one when u enrol

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
could be hes using a the uac code instead of the four digits....ahh just call the helpline.....the one on the booklet, not the one on the site.......i called it today and spoke for like 10mins to some woman who then told me she has no idea what im talking abt, and she was such a bitch abt it..........apparently she was in the treasury section........then wtf put that number on the site, and mind u i told some girl wat my problem was and she moved my call to that damn bitch :vcross:......

derek_

HSC
i'm having the same problem and i've triple checked everything...guess i have to call unsw?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)