Stress!!!!11 (1 Viewer)

up all nite

HSC
im stressed while im studying, while im trying to sleep! its fuked.....and when i finish studying at the library.. i go home thinking to my self what the hell did u do all day because im afraid its not productive and ill forget everything come exam time.....
ahhhhh i hate this with a passion...

Sgs2006

HSC
N/A
up all nite said:
im stressed while im studying, while im trying to sleep! its fuked.....and when i finish studying at the library.. i go home thinking to my self what the hell did u do all day because im afraid its not productive and ill forget everything come exam time.....
ahhhhh i hate this with a passion...
Yea thats me aswell, I hate that feeling where you just do a whole lot of work and right after u get worried that u forgot all of it lol.

virus_89

HSC
Far out...im strressed as hell. No motivation to study, it feels lyk the trials was the hsc dammit. I felt stressed before the trials and during the trials period and I still managed to cram and get decent enough results. So im hoping I can replicate it during the hsc. But stress can make it really hard to study, so i suggest ppl start working their butts off now so u dont hit a brick wall before any exams in the hsc.

sathdog

HSC
people i cant fucking study....my rents been away n jus had the formal a week ago...all i wanna do is goout n have fun! its fuked, got no motivation aswell n there is only 2 weeks till first exam! im gunna strt studyin on sunday lol

virus_89

HSC
sathdog said:
people i cant fucking study....my rents been away n jus had the formal a week ago...all i wanna do is goout n have fun! its fuked, got no motivation aswell n there is only 2 weeks till first exam! im gunna strt studyin on sunday lol
Its betta if ur skool had the formal afta hsc, cos afta formal is when your supposed to partay. lol

Dont put off study, start now or regret it later

sathdog

HSC
true man, but i go to an all boys skool n the teachers rekon wed like go too crazy n trash the palce if it was after hsc...coz wer allowed to drink at out formals.

emily2005

HSC
N/A
Just remeber guys if you fuck up your hsc those three months of holidays are going to be PURE HELL

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Only some nights when i lay in bed as i worry that i won't know everything that i'm meant to know. But besides that, not really, as i'm gaining more and more confidence.

shimmy&shine

HSC
I'm so glad all you lovely BoSers share my sentiments towards the HSC, and are freaking hell wondering why "there is no stress!!!"

I keep telling myself 14 days left. In two weeks (actually less) I will be in the exam hall writing my essays for english. OMFG!!!

It's cool though. From now on, as we always say, I'm going to study really really hard.

Actually, I'm getting stressed about not being stressed. Slowly growing in me.

S2indie, lol, I laughed at your comment about staring at the ceiling. As a procrastinator, I'm doing things I've never done before, like going to the garden and picking pretty flowers to put in my vase on my study table. WHY THE HELL NOW, I've never done it before. Or cracking peanut shells and freeing the peanuts out of their cage into a little bowl. not because I want to eat them, just because its a good excuse to waste time, whilst making someone think 'she's doing something'.

Thade

Arrrrgghhhh...
HSC
I'm oddly apathetic right now. :(

Like others, I'm stressing out because I'm not. I'm too unmotivated. Like, serious unmotivation. In the trials I could have easily sat down and done nothing for each exam because of how apathetic I was. I worked hard and finished everything, but I was seriously forcing myself to put my pen onto the paper. :S

Yes, I am crazy. Indeed. :rofl:

Of course, I do understand how important the HSC is, and I really don't want to disappoint my parents, so the stress will undoubtedly hit me all at once in a few days. :D

HSC
I wouldn't say I'm stressed, maybe just concerned now that the HSC is in like 2 weeks.

I've gotten into a horrible pattern of going "I'll bludge today, and work really hard tomorrow!" But then tomorrow come, I say the same thing

I'm a horrible procrastinator, which makes things even worse. Either I'll do house chores, make coffee, or even just sit there doing nothing. Anything to delay from studying!

I think I'll begin stressing next week, because that's when it'll be "oh shit the HSC is NEXT WEEK".

Thade

Arrrrgghhhh...
HSC
sweetsweetcandy said:
I'm a horrible procrastinator, which makes things even worse. Either I'll do house chores, make coffee, or even just sit there doing nothing. Anything to delay from studying!
Sitting there doing nothing is the worst; I spend all that wasted time thinking about how badly I'll do if I keep procrastinating. And then after I get over that, I go do some other random activity all the while thinking about how badly I'll do. It's an endless cycle. :p

I'm really hoping group study tomorrow makes me less lazy. Seeing everyone in my class with all thier notes and everything will make me feel horrible and should scare me into studying hard. :D

HSC
I think I have a short attention span when it comes to things I don't like. So with studying, once I get stuck on a maths problem, or don't know where to go next in an essay, I just stop doing it and start procrastinating or doing something irrelevant to study.

And nothing can scare me into studying until I really want/need to. Not my parents, my brother's high UAI, my future aspirations, or the fact that it's in 2 weeks. My friends usually motivate me if they're all studying, but I haven't seen them for a while.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
virus_89 said:
No motivation to study, it feels lyk the trials was the hsc dammit. I felt stressed before the trials and during the trials period and I still managed to cram and get decent enough results.
Gee, I can just see that'll be me next year, it's happening to me already with the prelim exams :eek:

Good luck everyone! :) Force yourselves to study if you must, take it as an exam or something that you MUST do, that's how I went about preparing for my French speaking exam, actually :p

EDIT: *cough* UnIqUe_PrInCeSs, it's already half past one in the morning...what are you still doing here, with your exams in two weeks? XP

Last edited:

LaLatina

HSC
i feel so much better now hearing that im not the only one procrastinating .. i just cant seem to get my head around the fact that hsc is only 2 weeks away .. i should be stressed and yet im jumping at every opportunity to NOT study ..
[[ btw im new to this .. hows everyone going ? =) ]]:wave:

ane_st

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
I stress a lot at night, like when I'm just lying on my bed and thinking.
but then I forget all about it as soon as I wake up. :confused:

I don't know what to do about it :'(
I do that as well.... But i usually just leave all my books on my table and continue doing what work i did last night... So i dont kinda lose my train of thought... Usually if im not tired at night ill do some more [usually CAFS cause thats just simple]....

virus_89

HSC
airie said:
Gee, I can just see that'll be me next year, it's happening to me already with the prelim exams :eek:

Good luck everyone! :) Force yourselves to study if you must, take it as an exam or something that you MUST do, that's how I went about preparing for my French speaking exam, actually :p

EDIT: *cough* UnIqUe_PrInCeSs, it's already half past one in the morning...what are you still doing here, with your exams in two weeks? XP
I'd advice you not to follow in my footsteps lol.
Study everything early and make sure u dont cram.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
virus_89 said:
I'd advice you not to follow in my footsteps lol.
Study everything early and make sure u dont cram.
lol. I crammed for IPT :eek: Didn't *really* cram for others *shifty eyes* :p

Heh, what I meant when I said the same thing was happening to me was that the prelim exams felt like the end-to-it-all and drained me of further motivation to study :p Which is why I'm not doing anything "productive" now...:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)