stress! (1 Viewer)

Sofstar

HSC
Stress leads to panic and leads me to do work and to stay off the computer. But my stress attacks usually ONLY last a few days, and then i get over it and start bludging. Then the whole process begins again.

ALLLICE

HSC
SpunkT said:
*blinks- "i am neither alice, nor are you wearing any socks" *
well fortunately I AM alice...someone has to be *shrug*

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
Kebabci Oglu said:
Ye year 12 can be stressful but hey "enjoy it while it last", because uni life is much much worse! I am more stressed then ever and its only my first year at uni!!
Oh yes.

Give me the HSC any day.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Yeah everyone has stress during HCS. Stress can be a good thing too. I try to view and treat stress as a good thing in life when I am under stress, which is kind of ironic, but it sure helps me to cope with it. I also just reassure myself that "tommorrow will be a better day" when I am stressed.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
yoakim said:
Yeah everyone has stress during HCS. Stress can be a good thing too. I try to view and treat stress as a good thing in life when I am under stress, which is kind of ironic, but it sure helps me to cope with it. I also just reassure myself that "tommorrow will be a better day" when I am stressed.
I prefer to stress over the HSC, not the HCS.

bmwz4

HSC
Kebabci Oglu said:
Ye year 12 can be stressful but hey "enjoy it while it last", because uni life is much much worse! I am more stressed then ever and its only my first year at uni!!
thanks for bursting my "when hsc is over im never studying or stressing again" bubble :(

ALLLICE

HSC
Actually... uni for me so far has been a walk in the park compared to the HSC. I've been doing assessments the night before and have been skipping lectures and stuff and I'm getting distinctions :cool:. At uni I've found that they're a lot more flexible on rules and stuff too. Uni ftw

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
ALLLICE said:
Actually... uni for me so far has been a walk in the park compared to the HSC.
You're soo lucky. All uni has been for me is stress stress stress!

ALLLICE said:
At uni I've found that they're a lot more flexible on rules and stuff too. Uni ftw
But they seem to have more rules than school, lol.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
oh people please please don't tell me that the HSC isn't the end of it all *cries*
i bumped into an 06er friend the other day and she informed that " i could do the HSC in one night with my eyes closed* -.- well that's great, i'm happy for her, the rest of us can just sit here and die

Loza33

HSC
I am so stressed....

Today became the eviul day of all major works.... the day when i realized i am completely stuffed for all my major works... The day when i started to think "i cannot do this"....

It is so hard... not the work so much, but the major works.. every second that im not doing work i am feeling guilty, because i have so much to do, i can never relax because they are always there at the back of my mind and their development never seems to get anywhere...

People tell me not to think about them, but then that makes it worse because they are still there!!

I have always had sleeping problems and lately it has been worse.. i just lie there trying to sleep, and feel guilty for lying there trying to sleep... like i shouldnt be sleeping but working..

It all kind of hit me today, when i lost most of my ext. 2 video.. i havent stopped crying since about 2 o clock today...

I dont know what to do....

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Loza33 said:
I am so stressed....

Today became the eviul day of all major works.... the day when i realized i am completely stuffed for all my major works... The day when i started to think "i cannot do this"....

It is so hard... not the work so much, but the major works.. every second that im not doing work i am feeling guilty, because i have so much to do, i can never relax because they are always there at the back of my mind and their development never seems to get anywhere...

People tell me not to think about them, but then that makes it worse because they are still there!!

I have always had sleeping problems and lately it has been worse.. i just lie there trying to sleep, and feel guilty for lying there trying to sleep... like i shouldnt be sleeping but working..

It all kind of hit me today, when i lost most of my ext. 2 video.. i havent stopped crying since about 2 o clock today...

Awww, hang in there, we are all finding this year really stressful and very difficult. Keep trying your best and you will get the results that you want.

HSC
Loza33 said:
I am so stressed....

Don't worry, I know it feels like you have to but I'm sure everything will be back on track ASAP. It's normal to feel completely overwhelmed, especially when something goes wrong or not quite to plan but I am sure your teachers will be able to help you get back on track. Don't let yourself feel guilty- you need to balance out your work and if you don't get enough rest it will end up worse in the long run, you will be like me, exhausted, with a nice case of suspected glandular fever. Make sure you give yourself a break!

just remember... if you ever need to vent/talk/seek advice... we are all here!

:wave:

Loza33

HSC
michelleyeaman said:
Don't worry, I know it feels like you have to but I'm sure everything will be back on track ASAP. It's normal to feel completely overwhelmed, especially when something goes wrong or not quite to plan but I am sure your teachers will be able to help you get back on track. Don't let yourself feel guilty- you need to balance out your work and if you don't get enough rest it will end up worse in the long run, you will be like me, exhausted, with a nice case of suspected glandular fever. Make sure you give yourself a break!

just remember... if you ever need to vent/talk/seek advice... we are all here!

:wave:
Thanks guys!!!

I guess i just got a little shocked and upset last night.... now i am just kind of numb..

I try and balance my work, but the thing is, no matter how balanced it is, no matter how much i do, i always have those 4 projects hovering at the back of my mind reminding me how much work i still need to do....

Anyway, i hope everyone else is coping ok!

bmwz4

HSC
ALLLICE said:
Actually... uni for me so far has been a walk in the park compared to the HSC. I've been doing assessments the night before and have been skipping lectures and stuff and I'm getting distinctions :cool:. At uni I've found that they're a lot more flexible on rules and stuff too. Uni ftw
thanks for restoring my confidence :) yeah i think its what you make of it, i know people who have a very care free attitude and are going really well at uni :)

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
bmwz4 said:
thanks for restoring my confidence :) yeah i think its what you make of it, i know people who have a very care free attitude and are going really well at uni :)
Lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)