Strictly ballroom (1 Viewer)

hilwea

HSC
no u dont, it has to relate to image, so basically anything will do, like a painting or picture book etc.. aslong as u can analyse it urself

vg_woz_here

HSC
nah it doesnt have to relate to dancing...

i did a newspaper image...and some other people did fairytales eg: the ugly duckling...

you can use whatever image u want

HSC
yeh i need related material as well but the ones we received from school are spotless (a poem) and a photograph from the Syndey Morning Herald. ur related text don't hav to relate to your text...i think

pat brn

HSC
cheers for the ugly duckling tip its wicked...

coolcapsicum

HSC
i'm doing cindrella.. but i reckon any fairytale would be good to use.. esp where there's the whole evil vs good thing happening

Roga

HSC
There are alot of related texts for image. I'm using The Short Story "The Sea" by Eva Sallis and the cartoon "Contradiction of conventionality". Find a newspaper and read articles, there are heaps on image.

Ning2468

HSC
I used a picture of Paris Hilton to compare to scottz mother...and watz her name..the girl da alwayz wear a yellow costume...

sasa-o8

HSC
^ Haha. The Paris Hilton idea is gold :p

A few people used The Ugly Duckling as related texts for our trials and the teachers suggested we not use that as it seems 'childish and looks like we didn't put enough effort into finding more sophisticated materials.' Thoughts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)