Structural Engineering - USyd any good? (1 Viewer)

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
Here are two posts from the topic found here, first from me and then from a replier to my message..

And here I am wanting to do combined Structural Eng/Comm at USyd.. purely due to the 40mins saved travelling EVERY day.. which will add up over the 5.5 year (I think) course
Musk said:
civil engineering at usyd is sooooo shit, its program is still in the 70s go to anywhere for civil engineering but usyd
Is there any basis to this comment?

Basically; please answer the thread title?

fush

HSC
structural at usyd is good (dont listen to musk, he just hates it cause he wasnt good enough to get into it)

if u look at the course structure for most of the unis...the actual units do not differ much at all. Usyd could be considered to be slightly more theoretical than the others, but to the contrary to what has been said it could actually be a plus.

all the unis mentioned above are all on a similar level for engo, so it would be up to personal preference.

civil at usyd also has the greatest funding than any other uni so there prob is a reason behind that too.

doink

Clone
HSC
So can anyone else comment, considering doing this course but Musk's opinion sounds a bit bias.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)