Struggle (1 Viewer)

shayla

HSC
I am going OK with all of my subjects, but i am struggling with all of them, for different reasons. I have gotten alot of work from Drama and Modern, alone, aswell as English, but i have been able to handle my time. The next few weeks i will be getting extra work from my tutors, English/Mod and Maths. So it will keep me occupied.

and i know what its like to feel guilty if you dont have work and should be doing something or have work and really should be doing it or even revising.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
bored of sc said:
Anyone else struggling to keep up with the year 12 work? It's getting so tough to hold it all together and its only week 2. :eek:
I lol'd @ this.

The HSC is gunna rape you if you think of it like that.

C'mon guys, just get motivated (ahh the enemy of procrastination) and the ease of work will follow. Keep your heads above board and all will be sweet. Please stress less and go with the flow. Don't let the HSC eat you up. You're brilliant, you'll be right :) Go the extra mile, it's never crowded. Proper preparation prevents poor performance.

"Just as eating against one's will is injurious to the health, so study without a liking for it spoils the memory, and it retains nothing it takes in." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Last edited:
HSC
guy's just keep going once you get used to it you will be fine manage your time and have a bit of fun too

hairspray

HSC
I actually found the yr11 course more stressful than yr12 but thats only for my social science subjects which are legal studies, business studies and economics.

Maths is so stressful because everyone from extension dropped down to my class so my teacher is trying to move on quickly so the extension students don't have the suffer with the advance students errr... slowness?

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
ugh that happened to me last year our maths teacher was a complete douche. luckily i like persistently sent letters to the deputy about it and he changed me =]=]

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Trust me, you'll soon come to the conclusion that unless its something thats assessable and counts towards rankings, if you don't have time, you just wont fuckin' do it.
Particularly if you have major works.

HSC
i'm struggling at the moment. I wasnt at school for a week because of work placement, and have found it hard to catch up and do work for my subjects at the moment. there are just not enough hours in the day! =\

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
ZEROtheHERO said:
i'm struggling at the moment. I wasnt at school for a week because of work placement, and have found it hard to catch up and do work for my subjects at the moment. there are just not enough hours in the day! =\
work exp in year 12 =O i would never want to do that!

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
Trust me, you'll soon come to the conclusion that unless its something thats assessable and counts towards rankings, if you don't have time, you just wont fuckin' do it.
Particularly if you have major works.
Sadly, the sooner you come to this conclusion, the better.

Mind-Revolution

Nothing Else Matters...
HSC
N/A
Seriously, if you work consistently, there will hardly be a struggle. I didn't know anything of my Option topic for Physics until the day before, and the exam was not too bad.

Any form of consistency, I believe = 90+ UAI. The content is not impossible, and you have a vast amount of time, especially if you actually utilise it.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
babikakez said:
Sadly, the sooner you come to this conclusion, the better.
thankfully im starting to realise this. my workload priorities are as follows - assignment/assessment prep - syllabus summaries - then i do homework if i feel i could get some use out of it.

like seriously in economics our teacher wants us to cut out newspaper reports. i didnt do it obviously haha. im not in kindy anymore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)