Student Learning Entitlement (SLE) (1 Viewer)

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
hey just wondering, since the new hecs-help reforms came in, how much SLE do pre-2005 students have? and are our pre-2005 years of study taken away from our current SLE?

also, how do we find out how much we have remaining?

thanks........

Generator

HSC
N/A
http://www.goingtouni.gov.au/Main/Resources/YourCHESSNAndStudentAssistanceRecord/Default.htm

Many students are receiving their Commonwealth Assistance Notices (CANs) which advise students to check their Student Learning Entitlement (SLE) and HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP or OS-HELP balances by logging into the student private records area on the Going to Uni website.

The student records area will be available from late 2005. In the meantime, if you have a query concerning SLE or the HELP loan programmes, you should contact the Student Administrator at your institution to confirm your SLE consumption and loan balances.
Being eligible & Student Learning Entitlement

Sorry if you have already looked through the site.

klh

HSC
nope, we have not used up any SLE yet until we finish a semester this year. E.g. when i finish my 1st sem, i have used up only 0.5 SLE even though i did one year study last year.
Students have 7 yrs of SLE if my meemory is correct or is it 5? then you subtract from what youve used.
the account CHESSn thingy aitn going to be out until near the end of this year though (from Generators post]. but that is where you can check remaining SLE and other stuff like HECS owing.

yep, 7 EFTSL years of Ordinary SLE.
did you get that booklet? when you had to re-enrol? your student office should have it.

hopw it helps.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
yea i got a booklet.. but i didn't read it... i really should.

oh so we get 7 years? wow thats alot! cool! i don't have to fill out the form to claim some of my SLE bback then.. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)