Student Notes Online (1 Viewer)

Jennibeans

HSC
Can anyone explain the "Student Notes Online" thing to me. Do we need to buy these?

chepas

HSC
Yes.

Well, according to my mentor thing from that Arts Workshop we do because they actually supplement material we get/learn in class. So I did and apparently we will save looots of time because apparently when uni starts there'll be horrendous lines everywhere...

(If I'm wrong in any of this I take no responsiblity for this (mis)information! All blame on mentor = shelley :p:p)

You've probably figured this much out already ---> The Student Notes Online is the thing we use to buy the 'readers' we need for our subjects on the net. There aren't necessarily readers for each subject you do, but if you go into the Student Notes online and log in (make sure you check the box so only YOUR relevent subjects' books turn up), then you'll see your list of books that you will need, ie buy, for your relevent subject. You can pay for these online by credit card or your 'Extro' account (linked to your MyUni stuff) then go take whatever number/receipt thing you get and go to the Copy Centre near the Co-Op bookshop and pick your readers up. (This, apparently, beats queues as well...)

The links are basically just follow the prompts...

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
where is this student notes online site?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)