• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

student teacher relationships (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
PwarYuex said:
I'm in the same position. There's a tutor at uni who's really attractive. I figure I might have to get past the level where she teaches before I make a move...
i guess you'd also have to get past your homosexuality too, eh?? :)

niteshade1312 said:
OMG He's leaving the school.... NONONONONONONO!!!!! TEARS.!!!!
umm...you are too, are you not??

cutie pie

HSC
N/A
Is anyone else sad and missing their crush now that schools over? :(

olchik

HSC
When I was at school, I had a big crash on my teacher of Literature.

scoobydoo

HSC
one of the guys that went to my school is going out a teacher... they've been together for almost a year. he's finished school when it officially started though, so its all legal
i think its completely wrong, but yer

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
I donno about full fledged teachers, but there was certainly a lot of student teachers I would of bent over a desk any day of the week. Not any more but, i'm a married spud =) Plus that would of been illegal, and slightly wrong.

But still, we had some flaming hotties. Especially the heaps cranky sexy ones, they definetly were craving a good dicking!

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
Re: Liked a teacher

last year in year twelve, our business teacher was on long service leave. so we had this young teacher, she was really hot.

then she left, and she was in the newspaper for modelling in a bikini and was in ralph and got third place in the ralph swimsuit model of the years last year and was friends with jennifer hawkins!

lol that might seem like a very far fetched story, but it is true. I may have the picture of her in the paper somewhere on my computer still.

emzy8

HSC
Yeah theres a teacher at my school who is actually amazing. He teaches me for 2 subjects so i see him every single day.

I want to make a move so badly, but i dont know how and when. He seems to really like me as well, but probably just as a student. I really need some advice!!!

williamc

HSC
2 of my friends have had sexual relationship's with 2 different teachers, 2 years out of high school. One was a random "ill come over during the middle of the day and fuck", the other always picks him up from the local pub on Thursdays (their fuck night)

emzy8, just go for it. What have you got to lose???!?!?!?

HSC
N/A
omg... i had this HOT as student teacher for ancient history earlier this year...

oh my no wonder i kno so much about augustus... he taught me xP

he was chillian had the most gawjus eyes, sexxy hair and when he spoke... omg my heart sank! i was like DAYYYMMM GIMME SOME OF THAT ANYDAY!

damn i so had the hotts for him! i loved going to ancient for those 4 weeks just so i could stare at him *day dreams*

but then it sucked wen he told our class about his gf, (coz our teach was away and we got off topic and just started gossipin ahahaha) == that crushed me... but oh well i was still happy to have had him as a teacher xP

meeatu

HSC
would you ever "do the deed with a teacher?"

this question was raised during my english class last week, and resulted in a varitey of responses, i would be interested to hear your views on this topic.

it followed on from the findings that an ex student at our school was "involled" with a teacher sexually while at our school and they are now maried, and the teacher i still teacher. how did the suthorities allow this? we dont know, except the teacher is female and the student was male, so it didnt seem as bad as a male teacher chasing after a female student

would on any grounds u justify a student teacher relationship acceptable?
also what is the furthest you would go/ have gone with a teacher?

i kissed a teacher once ( i was delivering a note to a staffroom bewtween classes and it was just me and home and yeah - but now i realise i shouldnt have as it is a no go zone, i avoid him now)

anyway what are your thought on this topic? thanks

sure, I'd do a teacher if I fell for one, or even found them incredibly attractive...

Can I ask a question though... Why did this come up in your English class? XD English teacher wants to know who he has a chance with? :p

Yes, it's illegal, and can cause the teacher to looses their job.
First of all, I'd like to say this: it's a law that makes sense - Unfair advantage/disadvantage as well as any form of favoritism in the classroom is unprofessional, and is effectively cheating parents/students out of their money.

Contradicting that however, I think if the student and teacher can maintain a relationship that exists and remains entirely outside of the classroom, then I take no moral offense to it.

I don't understand what is so wrong with it...
In fact, In my eyes, the teacher/student relationship - particularly in year 12, over the HSC promotes it...
I mean, as a student you depend upon them, trust them(strong enough to rely on their teaching and advice to get you a good mark - something that could affect the rest of your life), you grow close to them, sometimes hang out with them after school, get to know them as 'people' rather than just teachers, and frankly, they have to be able interest you, otherwise you would have been falling asleep in their classes...
That's alot more than I can say for half the guys I've dated :p
Frankly, in that kind of environment, I think it's only natural that such feelings might develop between some students and teachers.
And I say - allow it, but discourage it... It's wrong to stop people expressing/enjoying themselves or even falling in love, but it's also not the best situation for such a thing to occur, if it can wait, till after you've done your HSC, and you don't need to be focused, or have unbiased teachers helping you, then it's best to wait.

well... that's my 2 cents anyway.

justalice

HSC
The second week into my final school year, I was transferred into a new English class taught by a young male musician only in his second year of teaching. We hit it off straight away - beginning simply as friends. We shared the same taste in music, and in literature. Often joking about the lack of musical understanding of my fellow students. Over the term things advanced into hugging, casual hand holding, simple touches, etc. Admitedly, if the opportunity were to arise for it to be something more I wouldn't knock it back.

I think it does depend on the situation, and the age of the student/teacher. If there is something there, romantically not just sexually, the job or reputation doesn't matter.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
at my school, a teacher almost got the sack for striking up a liaison with a student over msn & facebook. Of course both parties denied it and it was cast as a blatant 'rumour'.
Some of us knew it happened though.. as my mate was the one involved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)