Student Webmail (1 Viewer)

placebo

HSC
Hey guys,

Is it just me or does anyone else not have access to webmail?

I can login to P-Web and have activated my account, can view my enrollments but it won't let me login to webmail. Is that normal?

Thanks

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I had access to student mail yesterday ... but i'm a continuing student, so we might be special :)

Jacks

HSC
student webmail is working now for continuing students...if you have activated your account and tried to log in using your student ID and the password you chose then perhaps you have to wait awhile longer for your mail to be activated since you're a new student...the only advice we can give is to keep trying and be patient...are there any other first years in the same boat? or has someone been able to log in to their student webmail account?

Yeah i sent an email to UWS concerning my UNITS... and they actually wrote back.. haha surprise surprise... but they said they cant do anything unless i use my email account with UWS>... and NO i cant log on...:(
what exactly is the username?? is that my name... or my student number???

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
username is your student id and the password is the password that you made up.

Jacks

HSC
I'm figuring that they're probably busy organising and creating new students accounts or something like that...so I wouldn't worry thinking there is a problem with you specifically...I'd say it's across the board for all first years...it should be up and running soon. ;)

hope so...
how do u do that winking face?? and the one with the sticking tongue.... and the one with the glasses?? and all those other faces... :( i wanna learn

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
The tongue one is : p but without the space ... don't the smilies show up on the side???

Jacks

HSC
most of the faces are on the right hand side when you post...you can click on "more" to see others not listed there. I have disabled smilies in this post so you can see what you need to type in rather than the emoticon itself.

:p - poke out tongue
;) - to wink

If they aren't working in yours check that you have emoticons enabled...in additional options under where you submit your post.

Last edited:

Jacks

HSC
and you don't have them disabled....can you see what I'm talking about? when you post it says "submit reply" and all of that there are additional options, one of which is "Disable smilies in text", this is un-checked?

I'm lost I don't really know how else to help if none of that works...it's hard not being able to see what you can...

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
No, its a small p ... not a capital.

And look below the area where you are typing your reply, under additional options, it says Disable smilies in text. Make sure there is no tick next to it.

Jacks

HSC
no worries, you got it now...see that wasn't so bad...should we expect a lot of :p in your posts now?? back to the topic though let us know if and when you can access your student webmail :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)