Student's Guide to the 99+ ATAR (1 Viewer)

Alan Nguyen

HSC
Hey guys!

I've been teaching senior high school Physics and Economics to students of all walks of life and what I've come to realise is that these students are confused as to what they have to do in order to get that elusive 99+. During my HSC studies in 2013 the BoredofStudies community has been integral to my studies.

After two years of teaching I decided to write up a short PDF of what students should do and how they should plan their studies for an ATAR. I find the PDF attached below was an effective stress reliever for the SGHS students I wrote it for. This document is very relevant for many students however ranking information for schools who do not perform as well.

Nevertheless, please find attached this document below. Feel free to email me for advice or post comments below. I'd be happy to answer.

View attachment HSC planning for an 99+ ATAR in SGHS.pdf

p.s. this document is very helpful for prospective students who are starting the HSC soon.

A711

HSC
Brilliant. I find this two days before HSC.

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
Lol first thing i saw 2. English is so important etc... I was like Nope not getting 99 screw that, i am not going to sell my right hand and mind to Satan for a 99 atar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)