Study Abroad Anyone ?? (1 Viewer)

VinceT ~_^

HSC
N/A
Hey guys im interested in studying abroad and have planned to visit the campbeltown campus to get some info but its tooooo far for me to get there. Travelling back and forth to Bankstown and Parra is a hassle as it is.

Anyways i wanna study in Japan maybe for a semester of a year depending on $$$ so has anyone done it and would like to share some info ?

Can the tution fees etc be paid via Hecs ? as cash up front is a little pricy.

Iam studying International Business / Asian Studies

Thanks guys :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
We had a guess speaker about this last year. She came from the university in california. So I guess its a similar kind of deal. I can't remember if you needed an above credit average to study or not, but just be sure to ask. When studying overseas at a uni, you try and match the uni to your degree, so you can get accredited for it. I can't remember if its covered by HECS or not. But its very expensive, but remember that usually you will also be working while living on campus. Thats all I can remember now, if i can remember anything else, I'll post :p

VinceT ~_^

HSC
N/A
Thanks for the reply cape. Yeh i saw on the site at one of the uni wanna go to which is linked to Uws and the tuition fee for a year is like $17000 USD not YEN ~~#

if it is hecs then i guess that would be okay and yeah i dont have problems with working but hopefully i keep getting average of 3 (credits) to be eligible for the Jasso scolarship.

Yeah my course fits i am doing asian studies now.

By the way anone knows of a ny language colleges ? iam enrolling to Lalingua.com and they seem decent. I wanna brush up the Jap before studying Jap 101 in Bankstown

VinceT ~_^

HSC
N/A
Hmmm thnks natstar. No hecs huh ... i guess i cant study abroad then but theres still the option of going on holidays

Are there any scholarships that come to mind ? there is the monbuka and jasso. thats all i know so far

Last edited:

VinceT ~_^

HSC
N/A
Yeh the internatinos students pay heaps here but hopefully we can pay via hecs. I ask around and see if i can dig up more info. Thnx for the effort

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)