Study buddies!? (1 Viewer)

Makematics

HSC
Ok, up a bit later than planned but IT BEGINS.

First up I am doing a fresh creative writing story focusing on barriers and choices that one makes in order to belong or not belong.

What is everyone else studying now?
For some reason im not doing english today XD

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
chucking 93 into an atar calculator for 3unit gives 99.25 ATAR equivalent, and 90 gives 99.5 ATAR equivalent for 4unit. I said diminishing returns not no returns. So, like i said, if you're not going for 99.65+ no need to get higher marks you should work on subjects where the atar equiv will be 97-98 or a lot lower in subjects like english for me.
Ah yep that is true. It's just when most people talk about this they mean the point at which the atar equivalent hits .95, but you did say "if you're not going for 99.6+", my bad.

pHyRe

HSC
Ok, up a bit later than planned but IT BEGINS.

First up I am doing a fresh creative writing story focusing on barriers and choices that one makes in order to belong or not belong.

What is everyone else studying now?

jeez, i havent woken up that early in a month. usually around 10 for me these days lol

I think i will do some maths and some work on my creative this evening plus a little bit of touching up and going through my notes. then memorise all my points tomorrow and my creatives too.

HSC
Nice job, you've done more than I have today.

Only wrote one creative writing story and drew up a table of techniques/quotes from my selected text for Paper 1 Section 3.

Then I got distracted by playing some Call of Duty and picking Mulberries off our tree. Feelsbadman.jpg

Will get started on stuff for Paper 2 now. I got this sinking feeling that it's too late now though.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I just woke up lol..... Jks I don't do the hsc. I'm just playing gta 5 atm.

Last edited:
HSC
Why so harsh, care to aware me on this guy? Does he troll or something?

Anyway how's everyone's study going?

mar101

HSC
Why so harsh, care to aware me on this guy? Does he troll or something?

Anyway how's everyone's study going?
Yeah, I don't really know what's going on aha. Um alright :S Done a paper 1 and 2 for english but it's 5 and i've done 4 hours study :( so not enough. don't know where all the time went fml

Last edited:
HSC
Yeah, I don't really know what's going on aha. Um alright :S Done a paper 1 and 2 for english but it's 5 and i've done 4 hours study :( not enough not enough! don't know where all the time went!!! SHIT!
Which years did you do? The 2012 question would have killed me, something about how distinctively visual shows views on society or something like that. Wtf? I planned to write at least 3 essays today, but I only wrote 1 creative writing story and some sheets with quotes/techniques for my texts. Can't believe tomorrow is our last study day.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I'm usually off at the library but I might post on this thread to see other people working and motivate myself. Reminds me of the all nighter thread leading up to trails

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I did 3 essays and creative writing today

far out some ppl are going hard

pHyRe

HSC
Done a 3u maths paper and more eco multi questions. Will move onto a bit of creative later.

Feel okay about the exams, much better than trials, how are others feeling?

Makematics

HSC
Done a 3u maths paper and more eco multi questions. Will move onto a bit of creative later.

Feel okay about the exams, much better than trials, how are others feeling?
Yep, feeling a lot better than i did for trials for most subjects, especiallly english, considering i knew next to nothing for the trial haha. Managed to do a bit of belonging practice and some mod b/c work

And holy fk mar101 youre going hard out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)