Study Cards/Questions PDH&PE HSC 2011 (1 Viewer)

OrangeApples94

HSC
Hey everyone,

Just finished making up 135 study card/questions for PDHPE. They are pretty useful at remembering the syllabus, they are questions that cover the two cores and the options Sports Medicine and Improving Performance syllabus. (You can cut them out and stick them together or use them on the computer.)

So if anyone has anything that is also like this or is keen to make some up let me know and ill trade mine with yours?
Just message me or send me an email, jenny_94@hotmail.com.au and ill get back to you.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
I had things similar to this last year. They're really helpful.

Just one tip, don't rely solely on this. Make sure you right lots of essays, because to get a high mark in PE, you need to be able to write and write and write.

LightRain

HSC
Hey everyone,

Just finished making up 135 study card/questions for PDHPE. They are pretty useful at remembering the syllabus, they are questions that cover the two cores and the options Sports Medicine and Improving Performance syllabus. (You can cut them out and stick them together or use them on the computer.)

So if anyone has anything that is also like this or is keen to make some up let me know and ill trade mine with yours?
Just message me or send me an email, jenny_94@hotmail.com.au and ill get back to you.
I just sent you an email :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)