Study for english complete? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackcool

HSC
friction said:
Im totally screwed it is all too long and i cant write fast enough or neat enough and i dont remember it all perfectly.

Hallelujah finally someone the same!
i came on here to snoop round for a creative story and instead only got myself depression when i read someones comment saying
"yeh my storys 1300 words but i've memorised it completly and can write it in 37 minutes, so thats good"
i cried for several minutes after this

silverfiction

HSC
jackcool said:
Hallelujah finally someone the same!
i came on here to snoop round for a creative story and instead only got myself depression when i read someones comment saying
"yeh my storys 1300 words but i've memorised it completly and can write it in 37 minutes, so thats good"
i cried for several minutes after this
omg what ?! mines like 1100 and it would take me an hour to write.

still need to cut it down.. :cold:

jackcool

HSC
Roy9 said:
I'm anxious about the creative writing part..... I've been looking at the past papers questions and they vary so freaking much. I don't really know how to prepare for that.
yeh i stopped looking cause they freaked me out, one was something about old man's hands picking a lock and telling his last story or something, way to deep and meaningful for any of my ideas

Starscream

HSC
Im honestly sitting here just re- reading and reading again my notes.. i feel as prepared as i can be for tomorrow and just take it as it comes :) come on guys.. if we havnt learnt it now last minute trying to learn and cramming will most likely fail ;)

jackcool

HSC
silverfiction said:
omg what ?! mines like 1100 and it would take me an hour to write.

still need to cut it down.. :cold:
mines 1100 aswell, but 85% of it is words i can't even pronouce let alone remember so in actual fact its probably about 500

I LOVE YOU HSC

danz90

HSC
I guess I'm ready - I know all the texts.. and am pretty ready with my creative.
But there's still that 'butterflies-in-stomach' feeling. It's normal I guess.

*time warp to 11.30am tomorrow*

JamesTockuss

HSC
I'm pretty sure that if I write the word 'Imaginative journey' once more I'll make that first step into mental breakdownnnnn

lauraamarie

HSC
Starscream said:
Im honestly sitting here just re- reading and reading again my notes.. i feel as prepared as i can be for tomorrow and just take it as it comes :) come on guys.. if we havnt learnt it now last minute trying to learn and cramming will most likely fail ;)
Get out. :mad:

Starscream

HSC
haha ok maybe im just speaking to myself.. damn english.. its draining my will to be creative and junk.. i cant even think of words.. helllooo tomorrow

Shadose

Enjoy Life
HSC
I think my hand is tired from writing :( ...I'm just going to read my notes now and memorise more points, its all done

jackcool

HSC
lauraamarie said:
agreed.
craming is my life. its all i live for, don't puncture my hopes now less then 24hrs before my life ends

sam jay

HSC
jackcool said:
is anybody out there purely winging the creative story or am i the only one that has faith a miraculous story will pop into my mind at 9 30 tomorrow morning?
why god why
yup your not the only one.
well, i am an idea, but not a set story that can be tweaked, just a topic.
im freaking out incredibly right now!

Pikachu.

HSC
N/A
still confused about section 3, in relation of Cosi and Inner Journey what key aspects must we talk about, cuase my teacher keeps telling us to talk about Lewis's (3) Intel, Emotional, and something else i cant remember... .. soo confused!!!:burn:

jackcool

HSC
essays have sucked the creativeness out of me
PUCK U HSC PUCK U

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
I have a bad feeling about this HSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)