HSC
GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS said:
lol sounds like you're all at parra on saturdays

next time look out for the guy with the massive adidas bag
i'm always looking for distractions :)

...and ask me questions if you feel like it :O
annabackwards said:
What colour adidas bag?- there might be another guy with a large adidas bag :p
From what I remember, his bag was black, so just look out for a black bag.

And guys, I think it's best if we discuss meeting times and all the nitty gritty stuff through PM or email because there could be lurkers around this site.

xMrRand0m

HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
And guys, I think it's best if we discuss meeting times and all the nitty gritty stuff through PM or email because there could be lurkers around this site.
wow. First person to bring up the idea of lurkers going around this site. It's strange how everyone accepted to join this study group without thinking that one of us might be a paedophile. =P

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
From what I remember, his bag was black, so just look out for a black bag.

Thanks. And i bet you there ARE lurkers around this site *shifty eyes* *shivers*

PM the-derivative, we'll sort something out :)

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
xMrRand0m said:
wow. First person to bring up the idea of lurkers going around this site. It's strange how everyone accepted to join this study group without thinking that one of us might be a paedophile. =P
LOL yes, that is the way I have been brought up :cold:

Oh um, I've already mentioned this to Nathan, but I'll just bring it up to you guys, would you guys mind if I bring my sister along? She won't annoy us and I'm pretty sure she'd only be too happy to answer any questions you might have about Uni and the whole HSC process :eek:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Doctor Jolly said:
LOL yes, that is the way I have been brought up :cold:

Oh um, I've already mentioned this to Nathan, but I'll just bring it up to you guys, would you guys mind if I bring my sister along? She won't annoy us and I'm pretty sure she'd only be too happy to answer any questions you might have about Uni and the whole HSC process :eek:
I am assuming that it is your older sister who talks all these good things about you on facebook? :)

Yeah, of course. It will be great to have her as she might be able to tell us some stuffs abou uni and etc.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
xMrRand0m said:
I hope none of us are... that'd be quite troubling for me, i'd finally have a specimen to experiment on :devil:

Doctor Jolly said:
Oh um, I've already mentioned this to Nathan, but I'll just bring it up to you guys, would you guys mind if I bring my sister along? She won't annoy us and I'm pretty sure she'd only be too happy to answer any questions you might have about Uni and the whole HSC process
That's be great to have someone who's already been through it!

Last edited:

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
lyounamu said:
I am assuming that it is your older sister who talks all these good things about you on facebook? :)

Yeah, of course. It will be great to have her as she might be able to tell us some stuffs about uni and etc.
OMG, that just made me crack up laughing. Yes she is the one always saying "good" stuff about me. She's so gay, honestly :rolleyes: Seriously, who does that, especially on facebook?!

annabackwards said:
That's be great to have someone who's already been through it!
Hey, awesome, I'll bring her along then :haha:

adidasboy

weee
HSC
xMrRand0m said:
lol im somewhat of a stalker, i just want to see what namu looks like. Jay chou apparently, i'm soo curious ^_^

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
adidasboy said:
lol im somewhat of a stalker, i just want to see what namu looks like. Jay chou apparently, i'm soo curious ^_^
Haha, don't pressure me. I just went through a aging phase which is even more effective than cosmetic surgery.

Anyway, I am really looking forward to seeing you guys! (i.e. if I really see you guys)

xMrRand0m

HSC
adidasboy said:
He looks like Jay Chou indeed! Just check out his facebook photo =P hawwt :p

adidasboy

weee
HSC
xMrRand0m said:
ohhh man crush

damn... he's going to get all the attention from girls :'(
ok.. ill just sit next to namu then

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
o_O

Nope, everyone is not going to attend the study group after the first one because I dissapointed them. Actually, I will be rejected after the first study group session.

BTW, I do dance like Jay Chou (because I don't dance, lol). Oh wait, except the Huo Yuan Jia mv one...

Last edited:

adidasboy

weee
HSC
lyounamu said:
o_O

Nope, everyone is not going to attend the study group after the first one because I dissapointed them. Actually, I will be rejected after the first study group session.
you can improve your performance this time :D
oops that sounds wrong...
They probably reject you cuz you distract all the girls and nathan

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC

xMrRand0m

HSC
lyounamu said:
BTW, I do dance like Jay Chou (because I don't dance, lol). Oh wait, except the Huo Yuan Jia mv one...
LOL damn right Jay Chou can't dance. He doesn't do anything in that Huo Yuan Jia except sing in a really high pitched voice and take clips from the movie.

the-derivative said:
Oh yes, any man who looks like Jay Chou is like heaven for me
Namu, do you happen to ride pink ponies like this:
File:On The Run Cover.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HAHA! Charlie the unicorn =P

Last edited:

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
lyounamu said:
Haha, don't pressure me. I just went through a aging phase which is even more effective than cosmetic surgery.

Anyway, I am really looking forward to seeing you guys! (i.e. if I really see you guys)
And girls!! I hope I'm not the only girl there :( Oh wait, there's my sister :party:

xMrRand0m said:
Yes, homg, he does look like Jay - so much. I need a photo with him to prove to everyone that I met Jay :spin:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Doctor Jolly said:
And girls!! I hope I'm not the only girl there :( Oh wait, there's my sister :party:

Yes, homg, he does look like Jay - so much. I need a photo with him to prove to everyone that I met Jay :spin:
Oh no, *photo shoot alert*

And I am sure there will be more girls apart from you, Yvonne.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
xMrRand0m said:
LOL damn right Jay Chou can't dance. He doesn't do anything in that Huo Yuan Jia except sing in a really high pitched voice and take clips from the movie.
Have you seen Gei Wo Yi Shou Ge De Shi Jian mv? The worst possible dancing to ever meet anyone's eye - nfi what he's doing in the whole mv (looks constipated most of the time)

here's the link ;)
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=bBoe9-9E5iM

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Doctor Jolly said:
Like whoooo?
I thought Anna was joining us. But meh, I don't know.

To everyone: Let's try to filter this thread. Moderators are constantly viewing posts that are irrelevant to the thread's focus. I think we might be in danger of being shut down. :(

But otherwise, enjoy the thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)