Study group~ (1 Viewer)

Fiction

HSC
So I saw this idea pop up a few weeks back on another thread and was wondering if anyone's still interested in online study groups~

: D

You know you want to //shot

So if anyone's interested in these subjects:
- Visual Arts
- English Extension
- MATH EXTENSION //cries
- Biology
- Chemistry

Please feel free to PM me! I can assure you my grades aren't that crappy ;)

In all seriousness if you are curious about my ~grades~ for whatever reason, just give me a message and I'll tell you approx what rank I am and what rank my school is. 8D

So basically this will be conducted via skype. Ideally we have as many people as possible so at any given time if you log in, hopefully there's someone else on that's willing to answer questions. I know that students will be doing different topics for each subject, but hopefully we'll be able to draw some parallels c: (Fingers crossed)

So yeah :D PM me your skype details guys~ If you don't have a skype, you can set up one real easy and fast (google it) or just sign up with your hotmail/live emails :)

Looking forward to any replies~

EDIT: Guys, just to clarify, every subject has a different group of people. It's just that there is no limit to the amount of people who wish to join any particular study group.

EDIT 2:

Ok peeps, macrazy had a really good idea~ I'm going to post the list of people here so farfor the subjects that i mentioned at the top (eng ext, math ext, chem, bio and chem) BUT, and I stress but, I'll also compile a list of other sujbjects that other people are offering. Okie so here it is.

Subjects groups offered/managed/created by me

Math Ext 1

lavender1001
turntaker
Justem
flyingmwa
Audranda
macrazy
CanU_Not

Chemistry

lavender1001
turntaker
Justem
flyingmwa
Audranda
macrazy
CanU_Not

Biology

Justem
flyingmwa
macrazy

Eng Ext 1

Justem
flyingmwa
Audranda
CanU_Not

Visual Arts

CanU_Not

Other subjects (offered by others)

Note: please tell me if I miss out on anything :)

Maths

Andrewriis :
- 2U Maths http://community.boredofstudies.org/128/preliminary-hsc/322883/online-study-groups.html

Science

English

Andrewriis(http://community.boredofstudies.org/128/preliminary-hsc/322883/online-study-groups.html)
- Advanced English

Humanities

Social sciences

Andrewriss (http://community.boredofstudies.org/128/preliminary-hsc/322883/online-study-groups.html)
- Economics
- Business Studies

Arts

TAS

Andrewriss (http://community.boredofstudies.org/128/preliminary-hsc/322883/online-study-groups.html)
- Information Processes and Technology
- Software Design and Development

If I miss anyone (lol so far I've only seen Andrewriss put up a study group thread) please message me or post below~
Hopefully that helped :)

Last edited:

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Haha sounds good :D

Good onya for taking the initiative for starting this thread :D

I'll take it into consideration :tennisclap:

Fiction

HSC
Haha sounds good :D

Good onya for taking the initiative for starting this thread :D

I'll take it into consideration :tennisclap:
haha sweet c: Just pop me a message if you want to participate~

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Yeah I'll Join, will PM

Audranda

HSC
I'll join for Maths Extension, Chemistry and English Extension

andrewriis

HSC
Thanks for digging my idea back up! My skype username is andrew.riis if you want to add me, I have added a few people but haven't really got it kicked off yet... There is no point having two separate groups :)

macrazy

HSC
I'm interested in joining a group for chemistry or physics, I also do maths extension and biology.. Maybe it would be a good idea to get a master post going with group lists for all subjects so it's easy to keep up with and see what we have? (Also would be easier for new people to join)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Fiction

HSC
Thanks for digging my idea back up! My skype username is andrew.riis if you want to add me, I have added a few people but haven't really got it kicked off yet... There is no point having two separate groups :)
I agree wholeheartedly with you :D That's the reason why the subjects I'm offering differ from yours :) You don't do Ext english, ext math, Chem, bio or VA c: Notice how any subjects I have with your group, (eng adv, math 2 unit and eco) is not available?

Last edited:

Fiction

HSC
I'm interested in joining a group for chemistry or physics, I also do maths extension and biology.. Maybe it would be a good idea to get a master post going with group lists for all subjects so it's easy to keep up with and see what we have? (Also would be easier for new people to join)

What's a master post?
Btw I'm only managing/creating subject study groups to subjects that I'm doing. So no physics sorry :c But you're more than welcome to join chem, math ext and bio :) Just post or message me your skype and I'll add you~

macrazy

HSC
What's a master post?
Btw I'm only managing/creating subject study groups to subjects that I'm doing. So no physics sorry :c But you're more than welcome to join chem, math ext and bio :) Just post or message me your skype and I'll add you~
Just a big post with all the separate groups and like who to contact if you want to join instead of having heaps of separate threads. And I'll get back to you with my skype later, I'm pretty sure I have one I just cant remember what it is.. :)

Fiction

HSC
Just a big post with all the separate groups and like who to contact if you want to join instead of having heaps of separate threads. And I'll get back to you with my skype later, I'm pretty sure I have one I just cant remember what it is.. :)

Lol sure xD I'll change the first post then~

CanU_Not

HSC
YAAAAY OMGOSH ITS FICTION <3
Would love to join for EVERYTHING (as in Chem, EE1, EAdv, MExt1, M2u, Eco and VA)
\ovo/

CanU_Not

HSC
Oh oh... anyone interested in starting a study group for the science olympiads?

Fiction

HSC
YAAAAY OMGOSH ITS FICTION <3
Would love to join for EVERYTHING (as in Chem, EE1, EAdv, MExt1, M2u, Eco and VA)
\ovo/
lol did not see that xD;

<3 First person to join VA haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)