study tips (1 Viewer)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
A study group also works well but don't form one with too many people, otherwise you'll just start chatting.

Hehe, that reminds me of our meetup... ;)
yer hopefully i can get something done on that day ! for some reason im assuming the other :(

Lady Mara

HSC
What other?

Good-looking nerds = hot nerds.

Or are you so narrow-minded that you cant admit there are good-looking people who are intelligent and hard-working?

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Lady Mara said:
What other?

Good-looking nerds = hot nerds.

Or are you so narrow-minded that you cant admit there are good-looking people who are intelligent and hard-working?
I see one every morning in the mirror. ;) lol

hkgirl

HSC
HAVE A STRONG MOTIVATION. whether it's buying a new bag or something after you study ____(how many hours of maths etc) or going out with friends on saturday if you spend your friday and thursday afternoon studying.

Have your goals and set mind infront of you when studying!!

rahulbedi

HSC
Pretty much a lot of water. good friends. a gf ie. a good balanced life will get you to study
amen

k_stroud22

UAI 2006 83.70
HSC
well, its the old rule of 'everything in moderation' (this applies to eating too!) and repetition - if you don't enforce what u have learnt in class that day u will forget it. even though the prelim. course doesn't count towards your final hsc mark: save the excessive stressing and worry over your marks for next year (or term 4, i should say)- theres heaps of it!, you can get yourself into routine and learn to study, so you dont fret over it when the hsc looms from behind. i did studied harder than most - some pplz excuse was "its only the prelim" i came first in biology, legal studies and geography, 3rd in chemistry (i'm coming 2nd now!) etc. but remember don't stress too much over the prelim!

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
read the ">90 achievers of 2004" thread, it surely motivated me to study more

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
does it mean like: you say that you will study tommorrow, then you end up not studying until the next week?

P

pLuvia

Postponing something to a later date, so practically wasting time and not studying :p

Last edited by a moderator:

pet*pet

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
Golden Rule:
Do Not Procrastinate

and you'll be fine :)

ahaha...i can neva follow dat golden rule...dats why im doin shyt =.=" haha...beta start push myself harder n get rid of da stuff in mah room dat distracts me...but damn i need some motivation >.< ...

flowergrl

HSC
yoakim said:
read the ">90 achievers of 2004" thread, it surely motivated me to study more
where's that?

Um... there's not a real precise "know-how" on studying (in my perspective) but...

I first thought studying was only meant just b4 exams (how wrong i was), but I learnt... that studying meant writing notes and memorizing them. (which is what you do when you study). isn't it??? :confused:

anyway, be selective. that's it. select what you think has a high probablility in being in the examination papers. then consult your study guides and teachers, and you'll thrash that exam paper. meh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)