Studying and note making (1 Viewer)

Loz_metalhead

HSC
The lecture notes can be quite brief at times, so who is planing to summarise the textbooks? I do commerce. Last year I would type all my notes in word doc and it would take a very long time.

The textbooks go into a lot of depth...that's why I don't know what to do.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
I'm in 1st year too. I just print the lecture notes from the net and look up the page references. During the lecture, I write any extra stuff.

To me, the lecture notes are pretty sufficient but I fear that it's gonna make every one else lazy and that those who jig lectures are being rewarded.

Don't summarise the textbook. You're not gonna be using every page anyway.

karoooh

HSC
Doesn't you lecturer go through, briefly, all the stuff they think you need to know? Cos my lecturer doesn't go through everything in the book and skips certain parts every now and then cos she thinks it isn't neccessary to learn it.

I'm just summarising those parts she went over, with more depth, and maybe the stuff she missed if I think it'll help.

HSC
I'm not even studying much. I have no clue what to do.
Like, I read...and do questions ocassionally. But I have no clue. I don't see the point in doing definitions and stuff like Year 12 because all my exams are multiple-choice.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I'm not going to summarise everything, just expand on everything we cover in the lecture

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
Nobody Listened said:
I'm not even studying much. I have no clue what to do.
Like, I read...and do questions ocassionally. But I have no clue. I don't see the point in doing definitions and stuff like Year 12 because all my exams are multiple-choice.
Agh I'd hate that, cos I always manage to confuse myself with multiple choice! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)