Studying (1 Viewer)

Brendan Macca

HSC
wow !!!!!!!!! u guys are so motivated. I told myself i was gonna start studying two weeks ago, but i just started today.!!!!!!!!!!!!
I needed a big break inbetween studying for trials and HSC. Probably not a 6 week break but hey, the times gone now.!!!!!!!!
All the Best to u guys, studying 10 hours a day, u deserved a great mark with THAT MUCH EFFORT!!!!!!!!!!!!

icelillies

In the twisted branches of the faraway tree
HSC
:ninja: Ahhhh it sounds good to "hear" that others are having trouble putting pen to paper :) If anyone is up for Ancient History this year - I hope your loving the extensive summaries *dripping with sarcasm*.
Anyone else feel that that the year is over and the up-coming exams are a faint/fadding nightmare???

gotrice?

HSC
If you can't motivate yourself to study go to a library or something with a few of your mates =D

we just managed to do around 8 hours of study yesterday there...which is probably the most i can do period.

HSC
gotrice? said:
If you can't motivate yourself to study go to a library or something with a few of your mates =D
It also helps if you find a certain place in the library that you can make 'your own' (well, not literally, but still). It helps to get into a routine.

sw8mp

HSC
nup...post-trials cooloff period ain't over yet...;)

2S1D3

HSC
lol ronald just make up a timetable and stick to it...it works for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)