Studying (1 Viewer)

thisisliam

HSC
Hey guys, as we obviously know the HSC is fast approaching and here in NSW, we have finished school and just have the exams left. Anyway, I at the moment am struggling with making the effort to study, and organize myself. I want an organised timetable of what I will study and when. Does anyone have tips on how I can organize myself? If you can I will love you forever. Kthxbai

pheezy2eazy

HSC
They say to be successful you must have 2 things. Knowledge, and action! Just do it! Create a timetable if that suits you, but me personally I never follow timetables. I just try and allocate designated amount of hours to certain subjects and just do it when I feel like. You should be at the point where all your notes are finished and should just be doing hours of past papers and revising notes. If you only grind on the days you feel like grinding, you're not going to get anywhere - stay disciplined my friend.

P.S - Maybe watch some Les Brown and Eric Thomas to get motivated :p, Good luck

Flop21

HSC
Hey guys, as we obviously know the HSC is fast approaching and here in NSW, we have finished school and just have the exams left. Anyway, I at the moment am struggling with making the effort to study, and organize myself. I want an organised timetable of what I will study and when. Does anyone have tips on how I can organize myself? If you can I will love you forever. Kthxbai
Make a to do list for every day until the end of your HSC exams. Sit there and make a plan, so then you can sit back and see if you've got enough study for everything to be prepared for the exam.

I went looking for a program that would help me organise my self and allow me to create a 3 week plan, but couldn't find one. Just make one in excel. Put down say 3 things you want to get done each day, e.g. 2007 math past paper, go through biology topic 1 notes, memorise 1/2 creative etc. And follow it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)