Stuff the icj and anyone who stands by it (2 Viewers)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
“The court did not order a ceasefire, but effectively put Israel on notice over the war.”

The ICJ is the most toothless weapon I’ve ever seen, anyone who says that human rights are not applied selectively are blind. So much for ppl on bos defending Israel for its right to self defence, where r u guys now??

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
"the charge of genocide leveled against israel is false" 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

At least 26,083 Palestinians have been killed and 64,487 wounded by Israeli forces in the Gaza Strip since the start of the war, according to the latest figures published by the enclave's Ministry of Health.

everyone keeps talking about "october 7" but how about u stfu and look before then, theres palestinean hostages/prisoners as well

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
“The court did not order a ceasefire, but effectively put Israel on notice over the war.”

The ICJ is the most toothless weapon I’ve ever seen, anyone who says that human rights are not applied selectively are blind. So much for ppl on bos defending Israel for its right to self defence, where r u guys now??
#fuckisrael #cancelzionism #netanyahuisapussy

At least 26,083 Palestinians have been killed and 64,487 wounded by Israeli forces in the Gaza Strip since the start of the war, according to the latest figures published by the enclave's Ministry of Health.

everyone keeps talking about "october 7" but how about u stfu and look before then, theres palestinean hostages/prisoners as well
guys ur gonna start a bos war againnn......

nsw..wollongong

HSC

If this were ANY other country, the UN would’ve stepped in years ago. The Israeli and US army are the most cowardly forces I’ve ever seen, they refuse to investigate the so called tunnels that Hamas are hiding in. But they’re fine to bomb hospitals and refugee camps all the way in Jenin, THE OTHER SIDE OF PALESTINE

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
If this were ANY other country, the UN would’ve stepped in years ago. The Israeli and US army are the most cowardly forces I’ve ever seen, they refuse to investigate the so called tunnels that Hamas are hiding in. But they’re fine to bomb hospitals and refugee camps all the way in Jenin, THE OTHER SIDE OF PALESTINE
its only because israel is a pussy and they have the US on their side and they cant do anything by themself

nsw..wollongong

HSC
its only because israel is a pussy and they have the US on their side and they cant do anything by themself
They’re scared of Hamas but refuse to acknowledge it, they know they’re single-handedly assisting in raising a generation of Palestinian warriors that won’t stop until they avenge for their families and friends. America’s out here bombing Yemen for the Houthi involvement in the war, well then I support the Yemeni right to self defence. The double standard is crazy to me

liamkk112

HSC
as someone who honestly doesnt know much about the conflict, both sides seem to have been doing some pretty bad stuff

like hamas apparently raped a bunch of women and did a whole lot of sexual assault, meanwhile the side israel restricted food and water for people living in palestine area and used a bunch of big weapons to destroy everything (its literally like 500,000 military troops against 20,000 of the hamas), and both sides have killed a lot of civilians

ik this area of the world has always been really contentious on borders and politically, and i don't think it will be resolved anytime soon, but it would be nice if both sides could just agree to stop the violence (even though that will never happen, as palestine wants to basically have israel, and israel is probably lying if they say they dont want to have the gaza strip)

liamkk112

HSC
should've stopped there because there's no evidence backing it up while there's so much backing Israel up.
isnt there videos, ik some of those claims are just based off biased western media or witnesses that were probably paid off

i agree that there is a lot more hard evidence for israel though

liamkk112

HSC
isnt there videos, ik some of those claims are just based off biased western media or witnesses that were probably paid off

more on the bias, i really hate how western media (especially US) basically just takes the stance of the government on the war, which ends up with them essentially saying that israel is completly in the right when they are clearly not

like the fact that u have to go onto social media or other places just to hear the other side is pretty unfair (legit anything that even lightly says that israel is in the wrong ive seen on instagram, like wtf is that)

liamkk112

HSC
more on the bias, i really hate how western media (especially US) basically just takes the stance of the government on the war, which ends up with them essentially saying that israel is completly in the right when they are clearly not

like the fact that u have to go onto social media or other places just to hear the other side is pretty unfair (legit anything that even lightly says that israel is in the wrong ive seen on instagram, like wtf is that)

perfect example, u can’t say anything anti israel in the media apparently

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

nsw..wollongong

HSC

Nah the videos were AI generated, even the claims that babies were beheaded turned out to be pics of headless dogs from Russia.
There were vids released then deleted (on twitter) from the IDF themselves of soldiers dancing around a dead Palestinian boy in the river, but no one talks abt that…

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)