Stupid Copywrite Thingy (1 Viewer)

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Seriously, I could not give a fuck if the recording companies and the artists are making money or not.....given the choice of either paying or getting it for free....i would rather get it for free.....lolz they put the music online for a reason.....For people to download. And thats exactly what i do....Most of u people call it stealing...Seriously some of u are hypocrits.....I bet most of you hav kazaa on ur pc....so dont be telling me that i am stealing...cause if you hav just 1 mp3 on your pc then u hav done the same shit.

Zahid

Natto

Originally posted by Macccca
do you mind if i use that excuse next time my conscience questions my actions? it seems to be working for you.
lol - Yeah sure go for it, I wont COPYWRITE it :p

melusa

ive noticed that on all my recently bought cds they now have copyright things on them which when u begin to burn the cd your computer freezes and thus unables you to burn the cd! i always burn my cds so that i can keep the originals a home and the copies in my car in case it were to get broken into! its becoming so extreme now!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah i like having copies as i dont like to bring the originals anywhere.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Sometimes when I download movies off Kazaa, its all blank. :confused:
It really pisses you off when you have to actually msg ppl and ask them whether the movie works or not...

= Jennifer =

HSC
Originally posted by virgin^sexy
um i cant help you but it happens to me too. it was pretty scary the first time because i didnt know what was going on or what id done but yeh..
i dont think theres too much you can do about it.
Originally posted by cro_angel
yeh sometimes i download songs and it plays the first 15 seconds of it then it stops and repeats it.. the whole song is like the first 15 seconds repeated
and i downloaded it from like 3 people :|
i completley understand..

has anyone realised that some cd players cant play burnt cds? my friend bought a new cd player and i went over house took a few cds over tried to play em and they dont work

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Originally posted by = Jennifer =
i completley understand..

has anyone realised that some cd players cant play burnt cds? my friend bought a new cd player and i went over house took a few cds over tried to play em and they dont work
yea they are always coming up with new technology to combat piracy.:(

mckezz

Does anyone else think that burning cds from the originals you already have, and then never using the originals is a little bit sad? Hands up.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
use kazza lite... i used to use kazza n it happend to me all the time.. it doesnt now.. well neva had a problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)