Stupid Law Bellcurving (1 Viewer)

humphdogg

HSC
Uni Grad
neo o said:
There were five ex Brucies on the list this year :D
Hmmm, I only recognised three ex-Brucie names...

Kudos to Gareth especially though, that's pretty crazy to get a university medal in law. What's he going to go on to do now?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
humphdogg said:
Hmmm, I only recognised three ex-Brucie names...

Kudos to Gareth especially though, that's pretty crazy to get a university medal in law. What's he going to go on to do now?
He's in the ACCC grad program. After that he'll probably hatch an evil plot to take over the world. It's worrying because if he decides he wants to, he probably will...

Hercules6

HSC
pfft ACCC grad program.

I know a girl that got in to that with a GPA of about 5, the only thing she had going for her was that she was elected to be a representative in the law society.

What GPA do you need at ANU to get a medal? And do you only get them upon graduating?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Hercules6 said:
pfft ACCC grad program.

I know a girl that got in to that with a GPA of about 5, the only thing she had going for her was that she was elected to be a representative in the law society.

What GPA do you need at ANU to get a medal? And do you only get them upon graduating?
First class honours and in law, one of the highest averages of any graduating student, though it isn't based entirely upon your average.

khing

King and Tyrant
HSC
fnkychk said:
The law bellcurve at ANU is pretty similar to Monash: 5-10% HD, 10-20% D. The other Melbourne unis are similar to Sydney Uni.
there's a massive difference between 2-5% and 5-10%

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
khing said:
there's a massive difference between 2-5% and 5-10%
The difference is between 0 and 8 percent. The average difference would probably be 4 per cent. You could either argue either way whether that's a massive difference.

lionking1191

HSC
top 15% for D? that sounds harsh

now i'm not so sure about the scholarship...D just to stay in :O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)