Stupid police bastards kill four people in high speed chase. (1 Viewer)

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
i just love the way they have all this shit about "speeding kills"

...unless you're in a cop car, then it's fine. lol

ar7

HSC
Re: Stupid CRIMINAL bastards kill four people in high speed chase.

since when was the police in the car that ran through a red light and hit an innocent family?

also, the police called off the chase when they entered ACT borders... and the crash happened in ACT... i guess the police must truly be at fault if somehow their voodoo magic can coerce people in driving like maniacs and crashing into innocent people from another state...

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
Re: Stupid CRIMINAL bastards kill four people in high speed chase.

argh!

abbeyrose

HSC
Its sad, extremely. But, the police have to take chase...thats how our justice system works, otherwise they'd be in shit for letting the petty criminal get away.

ar7

HSC
so by letting criminals go its better for the public?

HSC
Er, yes it is.

Letting go a hundred criminals is better than killing off an innocent.

chrisnumber1

HSC
The outrage over this is hilarious.

It isn't hard to not jack a car. It isn't hard to pull over when the police tell you to do so.

These are easy tasks which the driver of that car couldn't complete. He is to blame, not the police.
+1, the police didn't kill that family, the driver did.

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
oh hang on, the police stopped chasing and then moments later (MOMENTS) the crash occured and they watched on in horror

VINDICATE THE POLICE
CAUSAL LINKS HAVE BEEN WIPED OUT
THEY WATCHED ON IN HORROR

BLESS THE PIGS AND THEIR 5 MONTHS OF TRAINING!

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
realistically you cannot possibly blame the police

take one of you dumb cunts ideas. now we're in a fucked up society, where public safety comes before law and order.

how many dumb cunts would go, hey, instead of working for money at my shit job, ill just go steal it, police wont chase me if i reach 200km/h.

and if you were making an emphasis on petty theft. any corner shop or whatever can now be robbed with no repercussions, coz i doubt any of them have more than 500 of cash at the counter. also, which crimes would be deemed dangerous and pursue-able?

Say a fund manager was caught in for embezzlement and tax evasion of $10,000,000. Surely that is a form of thieving, and is not dangerous. Or, a bank robbery.

that being said, in this fucked up society, we shall have
-increased crime rates
-increased insurance premiums
-public annoyance
-more incentive to be a criminal
-less incentive to work

im sure most intellectuals would rather endanger the lives of the public, rather see society go down into a society dominated by criminals

HSC
Uni Grad
Being a criminal has its benefits.
Plus it would be refreshing, something new ya know, mix things up a lil bit :)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
police fault? wtf the first page of this thread is probably full of lebs with their horse hair mullets. Maybe the car was stolen, criminal running from cops? dont just say its cops fault. without police around you have dirty arabs coming in front of your garage stealing car parts so they could use it for their subaru gibberish shitbox.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
take one of you dumb cunts ideas. now we're in a fucked up society, where public safety comes before law and order.
isn't that the WHOLE POINT of law and order, public safety??

how many dumb cunts would go, hey, instead of working for money at my shit job, ill just go steal it, police wont chase me if i reach 200km/h.
they currently won't chase you if you go 200km/h

seriously though it's basic cost benefit analyisis

if you're doing more harm than good by chasing the criminal, then you shouldn't chase the criminal

'well we killed four people in the process but at least we caught a theif yay :D"

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
realistically you cannot possibly blame the police

and if you were making an emphasis on petty theft. any corner shop or whatever can now be robbed with no repercussions, coz i doubt any of them have more than 500 of cash at the counter. also, which crimes would be deemed dangerous and pursue-able?

Say a fund manager was caught in for embezzlement and tax evasion of $10,000,000. Surely that is a form of thieving, and is not dangerous. Or, a bank robbery.

that being said, in this fucked up society, we shall have
-increased crime rates
-increased insurance premiums
-public annoyance
-more incentive to be a criminal
-less incentive to work

im sure most intellectuals would rather endanger the lives of the public, rather see society go down into a society dominated by criminals

lol

oh

my

god

pman

Banned
HSC
I actually agree with chicky pie and hugwell, never thought the day would come but I do.

I feel sorry for the family of four but belive hat the police should still chase criminals...yes there comes a point where they get to dangerous, the solution is to make the penalty for running from police so high that your better off just getting pulling over, say...make the minimum sentance 10 yrs or somothing, no-one woulfd bother to flee unless they had a body in the boot or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)