Stupid vending machines!! (1 Viewer)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
never use the first vending machine (the powerade one) in the ED block :mad: (parra)
I've lost $4.50 ..in 2 weeks :(

there you go you've all been warned..

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
At least you have stuff in your vending machine. Bankstown, pfft, vending machine with nothing in it.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
the machines work fine, haha last time when i was at martin place station, i was bout to buy a coke a person in ifront of me lost their money, and i was like " ooo kkkkkk" then i ran to another vending :D

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
not the first one!.. all I wanted was powerade ... I kicked it (and pressed all the buttons) but then the cleaner came so I gave up

tattoodguy

yes i also got ripped by the vending machine the ones near the toilets in the first building as you go into the uni at para ---- i think thats ed building yeah?.

i always go to the machine ummmmm near the library heading towards allll the law buildings etc where alot of law lectures are i havent nad any problems so far.

but yeah theres no prices on it....if you like powerade i think its $2.40 from memory.

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
the ones at uts always mock me by refusing to give me my twix. just give them a good shake; you get your food and sometimes more :D

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
saladsurgery said:
the ones at uts always mock me by refusing to give me my twix. just give them a good shake; you get your food and sometimes more :D
got the maggi chicken soup from one of those drnk machines.

ERRRGH.

the cappucinos aren't bad, though. never gotten anything else out of the vending machines. usually i just go to the shop in building one (bankstown) :)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
tattoodguy said:
yes i also got ripped by the vending machine the ones near the toilets in the first building as you go into the uni at para ---- i think thats ed building yeah?.
Yeh thats the one.

bubz :D said:
the cappucinos aren't bad, though. never gotten anything else out of the vending machines. usually i just go to the shop in building one (bankstown)
bahh I couldn't be bothered walking all the way to the shop :p

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Just go to the union shop in the tower at UTS (not far from the vending machines). I've hardly used them, so I dunno wot its like.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
LOL, I think eLmo goes to Parra, not Bankstown :p

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
haha ok my bad :p

i'm at parra on fridays, but the building i'm in is like, the closest one to my bustop so i haven't exactly wandered around :p though i went at the advice day in january.

klh

HSC
This is a funny topic, i bet everyone has lossed money at them damn vending machines.
If you are gonna buy coke at them new vending machines at Penrith (Kingswood), dont use the machine in Building K top of stairs-i lossed 1.50 and the machine didnt even spit it out, however in Werrington South, the machine in the admin building or whatever oppsite to the Library has ginven me free drinks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)