subject help? (1 Viewer)

pandaaMONIA

HSC
Okay, I was called up to the careers advisor who straight out told me what subjects he thinks i should do next year.

At the start of the year, i was set on 4U english, 4U maths, Chemistry and Japanese Extension. But now, I'm out preforming my cohort in Society and Culture with minimum effort, where as chemistry i'm sitting on the median, with also, minimum effort.

I find both chemistry and Society and Culture interesting, so i don't know which to drop.

I definitely want to do Japanese Extension, and I want to either do the PIP or the English Extension 2 major work.

What do you think my best option would be? and also how much work would 4U english and maths, 3U japanese and Chemistry be?

thanks.

michplease

HSC
the subjects youre thinking of taking are already a heck of a lot of work without a pip. so think about if youre willing to put in all the effort and organisation into e2 mw and sc pip AND your other subjects. if you'd rather do an e2 mw, then i wouldnt do sc.

but its really hard to choose, i know. i have the same e2/sc problem.

lychnobity

HSC
It sounds... like an awful amount of work. But it's do-able some member around here did a similar combination ie 4u english, 4u maths, 3u latin and physics, so I'm supposing that's reasonable.

I would strongly advise you against doing Society and Culture though, 2 major works would majorly suck, considering you also have an exam to sit for.

pandaaMONIA

HSC
It sounds... like an awful amount of work. But it's do-able some member around here did a similar combination ie 4u english, 4u maths, 3u latin and physics, so I'm supposing that's reasonable.

I would strongly advise you against doing Society and Culture though, 2 major works would majorly suck, considering you also have an exam to sit for.

This is very true :)
I guess that's the best choice, then. and if i find it too much work i can always drop down to 12 units (drop one extension) or 11 (drop two extensions)
I know for sure that chemistry won't count unless i put in all effort. I dunno why, it just doesn't come to me : |
thanks for the help :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)