Subject selection problems (1 Viewer)

Hindzy

HSC
My Head teacher of HSIE is so annoying. He got really annoyed when i put in for history extension today and refused to sign. My current teachers for History and Elective History say that i should do it. The guy does not teach history only geography and bussiness.

He puts students down all the time and like hes still pissed off about when my parents complained to the deputy that he would not accept my commerce assignment with a medicial certificate and rang my doctor to find out what was wrong with me !. I guess i will have to see my deputy principial

Aznmichael92

HSC
lou071 said:
according to Board of Studies, teacher cannot stop
the students doing certain subjects,
really like that subjects

Well back to topic. I am pretty sure History Extension is a HSC subject not a Preliminary Course Subject. You do either ancient or modern history or even both in year 11 and then you can choose it in year 12.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
He said current teachers for History and Elective History...
So, no, he seems to be in Year 10... and not too bright...

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
tanjin said:
History Extension is a Year 12 subject ONLY.
Qft.

black_kat_meow said:
He said current teachers for History and Elective History...

So, no, he seems to be in Year 10... and not too bright...
He's not too bright because he was mistaken about not being able to choose Extension History for Year 11? Fucking lol. Can't wait to see how shit your UAI is when it comes out.

Last edited:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
lyounamu said:
Unless he/she accelerated.
That's stupid. Explain why this teacher would have an issue with a student choosing the subject if he is accelerating?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
tanjin said:
That's stupid. Explain why this teacher would have an issue with a student choosing the subject if he is accelerating?
Because not all accelerants are not academically advanced.

Some schools start accelerating people at Year 7 or Year 8. Kids who were excellent in Year 7 or Year 8 are not necessarily academically excellent when it comes to Year 10 or higher.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
lyounamu said:
Because not all accelerants are not academically advanced.

Some schools start accelerating people at Year 7 or Year 8. Kids who were excellent in Year 7 or Year 8 are not necessarily academically excellent when it comes to Year 10 or higher.
......K.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
HE'S OBVIOUSLY NOT ACCELERATING! READ THE POST!
Jeez Asians piss me off, you can work this out by looking at the initial post.
God forbid you use your brains instead of memorising something or getting it spood fed to you.
Yeah yeah, have a boo hoo and say I'll get a low UAI... I realise school is the centre of your lives and you can't think of a worse insult. UAI isn't everything you idiots, you need charisma as well, don't give me that crap about how Asians are naturally smarter, if it was true you'd have countries that effectively functioned and would have to freakin' move here...
So shut up.
End rant.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
black_kat_meow said:
HE'S OBVIOUSLY NOT ACCELERATING! READ THE POST!
Jeez Asians piss me off, you can work this out by looking at the initial post.
God forbid you use your brains instead of memorising something or getting it spood fed to you.
Yeah yeah, have a boo hoo and say I'll get a low UAI... I realise school is the centre of your lives and you can't think of a worse insult. UAI isn't everything you idiots, you need charisma as well, don't give me that crap about how Asians are naturally smarter, if it was true you'd have countries that effectively functioned and would have to freakin' move here...
So shut up.
End rant.
I don't know what you are angry about.

I never said he is accelerated. I was merely responding to the post where the poster suggested that Extension History is a Year 12 subject only. But that's not true in the case of acceleration. On top of that, no one stated that Asians are naturally smarter. You are the one who seem to struggle reading the posts.

On top of that, the highlighted part was totally unnecessary. I don't know how being Asian could prevent someone from reading the post. Your effort to relate the Asian-ness with being unable to read has failed. And, no one stated that Asians are naturally smarter. It seems to me that you are the one who struggles with reading the post properly.

Now, let us discuss the relevant topic in peace without further trolling and spamming.

Last edited:

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
lyounamu said:
I don't know what you are angry about.

I never said he is accelerated. I was merely responding to the post where the poster suggested that Extension History is a Year 12 subject only. But that's not true in the case of acceleration. On top of that, no one stated that Asians are naturally smarter. You are the one who seem to struggle reading the posts.

On top of that, the highlighted part was totally unnecessary. I don't know how being Asian could prevent someone from reading the post. Your effort to relate the Asian-ness with being unable to read has failed. And, no one stated that Asians are naturally smarter. It seems to me that you are the one who struggles with reading the post properly.

Now, let us discuss the relevant topic in peace without further trolling and spamming.
It wasn't you in particular, more the guy whose school work rules his world.

It was just a culmunation of pent up fury thanks to other threads and posts- stating things such as I have mentioned. Believe or not people can take more than one post into consideration at a time :p

But yeah, we'll leave it for now... back to the thread!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)